Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
@Arkytior
@Kiyoko Tomoe

OK, that's it- I tried to be the nice, friendly ghost who forgives people for murdering me and angering my wretched spirit, but screw it. Now you're both in for a real reaming. (>>)

Starting Wednesday.
I'm not the one who killed you. You just said you were going to start haunting me for some reason. I said you were doing a bad job at the moment, I never said I minded.

Kanra23 said:
MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!! UNTIL THE 8TH ONE COMES OUT!!!!
REALLY THO. LIKE I SAW IT YESTERDAY AND ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS HOW I WANTED TO WATCH THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY. AND NOW THAT I'M WATCHING THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY ALL I WANT TO DO IS REWATCH VII

Hey Clari, I just decided on something... Since you're so upset about dying, I've decided to do this...

Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation! *revives clari and leaves her with free will minus the capability to bring harm to anybody here; minus kanra, 'cause kanra needs to get slapped around for once like all of us have been*

@Arkytior

I started haunting you because I died after that dirty emoji conversation you and White were having- it was just too much for my innocent mind ;p

@Kiyoko Tomoe

First off, I'd never bring harm to anyone here whether I was a ghost or not (Kanra included)- I just cause harmless mischief/ goading other people to destroy one another for me.

Also, you don't have to worry about bringing me back to life or bringing about your reckoning- for all my bold declarations, vengeance is far too exhausting/ tedious for my liking. But yea, thanks for reviving me and stuff- now I'm an immortal zombie, so that's cool.

@White Masquerade

Happy that we could amuse you!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. I remember that convo. Infi was doing some things I'd never try in a million years, haha xD . She's brave. Crazy but brave.

*has been humming the Star Wars theme while babysitting five kids all under the age of ten*

Okay, today is the day. later on today I will be making a ton of posts, if you have't gotten anything yet, please be warned.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Nicely done posting, I can already tell yours is over for now. The rest depends on Kiyomi

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Care to expand your meaning of over as in our exdous ? awww i wanted to just sprint up stairs an swat the fake mizukage lol oh well.

[/QUOTE]
You still can! No one is stopping you

I always see a new post. Whether I'm tagged or not. But tags make me pay attention to what is being posted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back