Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And, lol. You don't know what Yuu is thinking. Seems legit. *nods*

[/QUOTE]
Hey, it's only true. I'm not inclined to think for Yuu. Rather, I just let what happens in her mind, happen xD

I have been summoned, I'll give you three wis... oh, it's just you, White, nevermind.

It's finders keepers, losers weeper Kiyo. Get with it.

Them wishes be mine thank.

Summoning and finding are different things. You brought him here yes. But I snatched them before you. Therefor, I'm the finder and keeper and not you.

How about this, Infi... I get one wish, you get one wish, then we use the third to wish for a successful relationship between Toshiro and Tsukiko. That way, we don't wind up killing each other and losing our wishes completely. Sound fair?

Otherwise... I'll have to reenact what occurred with Clari... >:3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]How about this, Infi... I get one wish, you get one wish, then we use the third to wish for a successful relationship between Toshiro and Tsukiko. That way, we don't wind up killing each other and losing our wishes completely. Sound fair?
Otherwise... I'll have to reenact what occurred with Clari... >:3

[/QUOTE]
Who and who? I don't recall seeing any characters by those names in the last two months

Clari? You mean that ghosts that does a terrible job at haunting me?

Meh why not.

IG42 said:
Who and who? I don't recall seeing any characters by those names in the last two months
You'll see them in a little bit. I'm working on a post for it, probably have Toshiro and Tsukiko back in the RP here by the end of tomorrow :x

Arkytior said:
Clari? You mean that ghosts that does a terrible job at haunting me?
Yeah, that Clari. Looking back on it, I didn't do a good enough job disposing of her spirit, thus the reason she does petty haunting attempts on you :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back