Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's for when my puppy chomps on my arm, leg, foot, ear, neck, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. What's this? What's the new name for???
@Veirrianna Valentine

Veryanana Valentine~ Let us play our little game until the end shall we?

[/QUOTE]
To the end it shall go. Dove has her Kakureyami followers and her ninja followers, as well as her regular human followers and her people at her back.

Though the people at the walls may nor believe her now, they will learn, and they will know the truth of the Bear Princess.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rate it out of 10

[/QUOTE]
My scale broke after a thousand

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]
View attachment 206828

[/QUOTE]
...I resent that choice of photo- Iwa-nin are clearly equally as awesome as Kiri-nin (>_>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Having Shirokko or Having Friends

[/QUOTE]
After your previous statement coupled with that last post... this is why I have concerns about Shirokko sometimes.

Also, apologies for not having been around much as of late folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kanra23

#Dang, I'll take your friend's advice though

@clarinetti

(<_<) As much as I love him, I blame Akago. It was going SO well. She was on a good road to recovery, but right before the end @_@. Ugh. I still sigh over what happened during Gaara's de-summoning. It's like watching a soap opera

^Mmm, well who is to say that things can't improve between the two of them? Yeah, they had a disagreement, but they both care for one another greatly and could just as well overcome their differences, if they so choose to. As for Shirokko (And I may be incorrect in this, as I clearly don't know her as well as you do), but I think that there's still the possibility that she can move through the personal issues she's facing, though it'll likely take until after the war.

Hopefully going to see Star Wars sometime next week... we'll see how it goes, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

(<_<) As much as I love him, I blame Akago. It was going SO well. She was on a good road to recovery, but right before the end @_@. Ugh. I still sigh over what happened during Gaara's de-summoning. It's like watching a soap opera
Oh! So it's my fault that you turned an 'Akago disapproves (-5)' into 'GO FULL YANDERE OR THE SHIP SINKS'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back