Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Arkytior

Is Kiyomi going to kiss Keitaro next btw? I never RPed a french kiss before, so this will be new for me

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kanra23

I'm gonna need Ryuu to break up with Kiyomi. I'll give Ryuu a good spot in the next arc. That trade sounds good?

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL] @Hellkite @IG42
Any of you posting soon? o3o
Ack, yes! Sorry I haven't been on much lately- had a final paper due yesterday which was the bane of my existence, and my family and I spent all of Monday/ Tuesday travelling, so it's been busy. I will be getting something out tonight though, so pardon the delay

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Stop with Chiaki -.- You have to change how you write him >_>. Please. I'm going crazy over here. If one of my NPC had Chiaki...the things they would do to him. (o'v'o) There would be no doubt to his oblivious self what was going on.
Don't worry. My next post will involve me trying to channel my inner snake while I decide which direction I should have Haruka take.

@QuirkyAngel So I posted and pulled Lily (and Sumire by extension) into my post. I haven't exactly kept perfect track of where they have come and gone so far, so if Lily isn't available for Maika to speak to (as he did in the post), let me know and I can retcon it to be some generic person instead :)

EDIT: Heard from white that Lily and Sumire are not at home at the moment, gonna edit that out to be just generic Eien Palace employee

@Veirrianna Valentine

Just so you know, Shinsei was still at the entrance when Dove came. He'll be thrilled to learn that she's still alive^^

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

You're always welcome to join us in clobbering Shinji.

Or you can find Kisame, cause I don't think anyone actually sealed him away yet. If I remember correctly, he was still after Samehada=P

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
Just so you know, Shinsei was still at the entrance when Dove came. He'll be thrilled to learn that she's still alive^^

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

You're always welcome to join us in clobbering Shinji.

Or you can find Kisame, cause I don't think anyone actually sealed him away yet. If I remember correctly, he was still after Samehada=P
Awesome sauce! We can get Masque to have a response, because figured she'd have the best response for the Kakureyami responding to supposedly dead Princess, and then Dove can meet up with Shinsei too!

Ha! It's all coming back together!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Okay, I gotcha

[/QUOTE]
Yea, I figured I'd be subtle with Dove's return. So I chose a loud announcement at a gate =D

My dad dragged me to a party with some of his old friends that have known me since I was born pretty much. I know I'm not, but I kinda feel like I'm here to make sure my dad gets home safely xD

Especially since so far I'm the only one here who can drive and not drink lol

@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol.

sub·tle

ˈsədl/

adjective

adjective: subtle; comparative adjective: subtler; superlative adjective: subtlest

• (of a mixture or effect) delicately complex and understated.

"subtle lighting"

synonyms:
    understated, muted, subdued; More

@Arkytior

That is your mission info. Bring daddy back home safe. We're counting on you :5/5:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back