Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Infinities Lover

Cotton candy, oh yes. I hate how it makes you think you're eating something =/

@Lucem Tenebris

I will send you the link. You'll probably be able to figure how it can be used for basketball once you see it, but if not, let me know

Urgh. What are we going to do with you >=O. Must Nekoni be summoned to lob sharp things into your facial space?

Ehhhhhh? Neko-chan?

*nomming on sugar fluff....thinking of grabbing ritz crackers*

I've put it away for now....ugh I'm so tired....but I want to write my other response for my new 1x1,,,but writing for this character is kinda hard xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I've put it away for now....ugh I'm so tired....but I want to write my other response for my new 1x1,,,but writing for this character is kinda hard xD

[/QUOTE]
Don't push. Listen to music or relax how you normally do

Yeah, I'm not thinking about it much right now. I'm pausing and just reading a book.....Cause I know what's going to happen....just not how to write it with the characters personality, because this is a canon character brought back and changed, so I'm not really sure how i want to portray him

Totally, I'm chocolate wasted (please tell me you get that reference.) but yeah. I smoked tonight, something I usually don't do, so yeah I"m pretty wasted.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Cotton candy is something I could never enjoy, both its taste and how it can make your skin sticky despite not being so at first.
I just started the third season. After watching, I can understand why it was so successful. Even those that don't watch sports can enjoy the series.

[/QUOTE]
Completely agree.

I first read Kuroko no Basket as a manga. Now I'm watching it as anime. Enjoyed it both times, but I gotta admit the animations make watching it alot more enjoyable than just reading.

Kanra23 said:
Hey guys, I've just gotten back from a wonderful night.
That's nice to hear.

QuirkyAngel said:
Completely agree.
I first read Kuroko no Basket as a manga. Now I'm watching it as anime. Enjoyed it both times, but I gotta admit the animations make watching it alot more enjoyable than just reading.
The animation is really good. You can tell how it has improved as the popularity grew by. With all of the lighting effects and special moves, Kuroko is like the Dragon Ball of sports.

Kin asked if you were wasted. That was my unspoken thought as well....ugh....im gonna go pass out now....so tired...

Dammit White, at least learn to keep your edits so that they look like they belong... I had to edit your purple bar inside the black outline and delete an extra [/bg] that found itself in there >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dammit White, at least learn to keep your edits so that they look like they belong... I had to edit your purple bar inside the black outline and delete an extra [/bg] that found itself in there >~>

[/QUOTE]
N

E

V

E

R

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The animation is really good. You can tell how it has improved as the popularity grew by. With all of the lighting effects and special moves, Kuroko is like the Dragon Ball of sports.

[/QUOTE]
No. I give that award to Prince of Tennis. But Kuroko no Basket is a close second :)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]N
E

V

E

R

[/QUOTE]
Next time your edits fail to match up with my shtuff, I'll have to kill off Daradei so you learn not to screw up with your edits.

QuirkyAngel said:
No. I give that award to Prince of Tennis. But Kuroko no Basket is a close second :)
I completely forgot about Prince of Tennis. The last time I saw it was during the early days of Toonami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back