Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I've never even heard of it.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]no but Im in law school.

[/QUOTE]
Oooh. A law student! :D

I have a friend in my Law and Society class who's aiming to go to Law School. She's the only reason I'm passing the class^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My post will be up tomorrow. I'm finally getting things sorted out after returning home.

[/QUOTE]
Not a problem. I am half free now as well.

It's like everybody is returning back from a gruesome war or something

The vacation that wasn't really a vacation ended up being very draining. It's taking a while to readjust to things. Although, I did manage to sleep through two days of my life without waking up.

Your shoes are lovely, by the way.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The vacation that wasn't really a vacation ended up being very draining. It's taking a while to readjust to things. Although, I did manage to sleep through two days of my life without waking up.
Your shoes are lovely, by the way.

[/QUOTE]
Oho~ (<3) (:*) You think so?

Two days...that's insane. Though your body processes things while you sleep, so on the bright side, you must have learned a lot

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I learned that I was very tired...

[/QUOTE]
Haha, yeah. I always have a feeling you put a lot on your plate, whether willingly or not. It kind of sounds like you needed the outing.

I still took time to work, but it was a nice change of pace. It was the first time in years that I slept for more than two hours. I also managed to work on a stat system for a basketball roleplay and work on future plans for Kakureyami.

Anything related to Kuroko No Basket? I am totally down if yeah. Never watched the show, but have fond memories of a team I named after it =)

Also.

You don't have plans for kakureyami.

They have plans for YOU.

Nothing directly related, but it is definitely inspired by the series. I personally haven't seen any roleplay involving sports, so I wanted to do something that had intense competition and the excitement that attracted me to Kuroko. The dice system is still in the works, but functions a bit like an RPG in terms of growth and development, choosing fields of expertise and matching up against other areas in a similar manner to Pokémon. I also wanted a focus on character relationships and team-building off the court.

I don't really have plans for Kakureyami, but rather the curious fox boy that wanders in its world. I'm sure that the roleplay can easily throw those plans into disarray, however.

Definitely, aha.

As for the basketball RP, go for it. I can't say I'm a fan of dice, but the sport aspect lures me in. I do wonder how you handle the other little parts of basketball, but will definitely be on the lookout

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Definitely, aha.
As for the basketball RP, go for it. I can't say I'm a fan of dice, but the sport aspect lures me in. I do wonder how you handle the other little parts of basketball, but will definitely be on the lookout

[/QUOTE]
If you have an idea that could replace dice, please let me know. As of right now, it seems to be the best option with shooting outcomes and such, but I'm always looking for better alternatives. The biggest problem I see is when it comes to posting, since basketball is very fast-paced and every step counts. Collaborations could probably fix the issue, but I doubt a group would be able to do so often.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Traffic is stupid

[/QUOTE]
Very.

Like....I wanted to go to a carnival then see some fireworks. Then go home. But no. This idiot traffic guard wants to let every. single. fucking. car turn before letting people drive fucking straight >.>

@Infinities Lover

You should have asked the gaurd,

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? DOES INFI, THE IMPOSSIBLE BAD WOLF GIRL, ring a bell?"

lol

Like we were sitting there for over ten minutes watching Mary Poppins playing for kids in the car in front of us, we were so bored and tired of waiting. A bunch of people finally started laying on the horn

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
I do have a system you could use, but it'd take some work to adapt it to basketball. It's mainly for fighting, but it can kinda be said basketball is a battle. It will make the RP into a strategy game based on stamina and skillset, which I'm not sure you want.
Stamina and skill will definitely be playing a role, but I can't be sure if it's the same that is used in this system. I'd appreciate being able to take a look at it and try to adapt. Having a developed system will need to come before any actual roleplaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back