Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Happy 4th? You want me to be happy, on the worst day ever!? There's no way I could be happy about a billion fireworks...! >~<
((They scare me... I don't do well with things like fireworks and thunder/lightning >///<))

[/QUOTE]
=p Are you secretly an adorable cat?

Uggggh! Edward agreed with me at the same time! Argh!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=p Are you secretly an adorable cat?

[/QUOTE]
latest

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Happy 4th? You want me to be happy, on the worst day ever!? There's no way I could be happy about a billion fireworks...! >~<
((They scare me... I don't do well with things like fireworks and thunder/lightning >///<))

[/QUOTE]
You sound like my dog, Possum....but he was in Hurricane Katrina...so...that's his explanation

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Infinities Lover
Doesn't Kiyo sound like Nekoni (:B)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, when she was afraid of us xD

Now she glomps me and attacks me by throwing shit lol

....hmm? Oh right it's that day! Enjoy it while you can THE EMPIRE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

It's not a happy 4th... The fireworks scare me just like thunder/lightning, meaning it's a sad 4th... :c

sadazurain_zps07c11857.gif

[/QUOTE]
Awww don't be scared, you should watch them when you shoot them at people. I have to say that is the most hilarious and epic game of Roman candles I ever had. So many of us ended up in the hospital. It was the best.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

It's not a happy 4th... The fireworks scare me just like thunder/lightning, meaning it's a sad 4th... :c

sadazurain_zps07c11857.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lol. You're just like my brother when he was younger. Loud noises scared him back then too. So whenever me and my family watched fireworks he would be wearing earplugs^^

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]im so sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Don't be. This is a lot better than the kids running around knocking things over. At least now they're all gathered in one spot =/

So... I'm eating peanut butter... Nothing else, just peanut butter... Clearly the best day ever if I'm only able to go out of my soundproof safe haven long enough to grab a jar of peanut butter... >~>

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]I'm sure that makes it better (' :) )

[/QUOTE]
It does.

I have no idea where they get all their energy. The movie is keeping their attention for now, but I've still gotta keep my eye on them...especially Kenny. Honestly, I'm more worried about the kid injuring himself, than my things -.-

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So... I'm eating peanut butter... Nothing else, just peanut butter... Clearly the best day ever if I'm only able to go out of my soundproof safe haven long enough to grab a jar of peanut butter... >~>

[/QUOTE]
Brave the loud noises and fetch yourself some crackers to go with the peanut butter. It'll make you feel a little better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back