• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Kakureyami

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Hello everyone, I'm looking for role players to join a Naruto based role play. It is set 110 years in the future, after and attack made by a formidable foe, 10 years before the current time in the rolepaly, who was able to wipe out the five great nations and their hidden villages. At the time the villages could do nothing as shinobi had gotten lazy in the time of peace. But after ten years of harsh and non-stop training the next generation of shinobi are ready to rise up and fight back against the darkness. If you wish to read more about the story the overview tab is here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-kakureyami.99720/

This role play also contains information on the tailed beasts, Kekkei Genkai, Nature transformation, the setting, and the Seven shinobi Swords for players new to the Naruto universe, so please don't be intimidated to join us if you are new to the series.

Kanra23 said:
Hello everyone, I'm looking for role players to join a Naruto based role play. It is set 110 years in the future, after and attack made by a formidable foe, 10 years before the current time in the rolepaly, who was able to wipe out the five great nations and their hidden villages. At the time the villages could do nothing as shinobi had gotten lazy in the time of peace. But after ten years of harsh and non-stop training the next generation of shinobi are ready to rise up and fight back against the darkness. If you wish to read more about the story the overview tab is here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-kakureyami.99720/
This role play also contains information on the tailed beasts, Kekkei Genkai, Nature transformation, the setting, and the Seven shinobi Swords for players new to the Naruto universe, so please don't be intimidated to join us if you are new to the series.
Is there any chance you will accept new bloodlines or are you working with what is already in place?

Yes I will accept new Bloodlines as long as they are with in reason (this is stated on the character sign up page) but you must ask a moderator, like myself, before you create it, explaining its abilities and weaknesses.

@Kanra23 I'm interested in joining. I'm working on a female ninja with similar abilities to Kiba, but instead of a dog/wolf she has a tiger. I'm thinking of explaining her clan's bloodline as cousins of the Inuzuka clan that lived in another village or moved from the Hidden Leaf Village years ago (which wouldn't mess up Naturo lore too much.)

Kanra23 said:
yeah that should be fine.
Thanks.

Quick question. Are the ninjas still wearing their original village symbol on their headbands or clothing? Or have they stopped that due to the hidden villages' destruction?

Kirito! Long time no see! Im gonna note interest and get to work on a character soon

Kanra23 said:
Yes I will accept new Bloodlines as long as they are with in reason (this is stated on the character sign up page) but you must ask a moderator, like myself, before you create it, explaining its abilities and weaknesses.
The bloodline I wish to create is called Spirit Release. It is a bloodline that is made up of two parts: an ocular part and a bodily part. The ocular section allows the user to teleport to any location within their sightline and provides 360 degree vision. Also allows the user to use three ocular techniques. They are called Hi no Shinigami, Death shroud, and Soul Judgment. Hi no Shinigami is the flames of hell that burn not only flesh but also damage the very soul of a person. Death shroud calls upon the souls of the fallen to shield the user. Soul Judgment is a dual use ocular ability. It senses the darkness in the target's soul and either tears out the person's soul or restores it, allowing the person to be fully healed. The bodily portion of the bloodline consists of accelerated chakra regeneration, the ability to restore the user's own spiritual energy by consuming damned souls, and being able to render any and/or the entire body to a state that allows everything to pass through the targeted area of the body. Jutsu, weaponry, other doujutsu, bloodlines, and etc are rendered useless for a mere moment.

The weaknesses are as entails. The use of the ocular abilities does not drain the bloodline user's chakra but his very soul. It will slowly regenerate but the easiest way to restore it instantly is through the constant consumption of damned souls. The ability to render one's entire body or a targeted area /limb intangible has severe restrictions. Only if nothing has already been imbedded in said limb or area can it be made intangible. Also, tangibility can only be held as long as there is enough chakra to power the technique. Other similar techniques that steal, damage, or destroy souls can interrupt this technique (ie King of Hell by Rinnengan). Once it has been used, there is a period in which the ability is unusable. There is always a period of one day where intangibility is not possible after use. Ocular abilities are still usable if and only if enough of the user's soul remains to power it. Upon depletion of the user's soul, the user's body is reduced to ash as the Shinigami reclaims the soul of its avatar upon death.

Is this acceptable or not? I will make corrections to make it acceptable or create a new bloodline if not acceptable.

Ummm... Hai! I'm a huge fan of Naruto I've watched the whole series through and I've ready every chapter and id love to join this. Im pretty new to group roleplays and I've been trying really hard to get better at details, its okay if I cant join but if you don't mind ill make a character right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back