• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

@Trundle

Your group is going to be interesting. With the varieties of personality and Makoto you're bound to have some worthwhile 'adventures'

@Bills352 @Pine

Tearing each others heads off while being tormented by Katsuro's rage.

HAHA Our Jonin makes everything all the better, we get into a heated argument our Jonin gets angry and heads being to clash.

I honestly really wanted Katsuro as their sensei as soon as I read his cs. xD

Also, I only just now got around to reading Shizumi's cs, and yeah, she's pretty interesting.

and then supposedly they're both very attractive... fufufu tetsune's graysexuality will surely disappoint them

Pine said:
I honestly really wanted Katsuro as their sensei as soon as I read his cs. xD
Also, I only just now got around to reading Shizumi's cs, and yeah, she's pretty interesting.

and then supposedly they're both very attractive... fufufu tetsune's graysexuality will surely disappoint them
Oh so did I, I like the idea of a angry Jonin not to mention it would be too funny to try and pick on him.

You pick one the other kills you xD .

Be cautious when playing the the flames of Katsuro's anger. Actually, I advise that for all of the Jonin.

I have a sensei oc, myself (didn't throw her in purely because then I would want to SUPER FLESH OUT HER BACKGROUND and ain't nobody got time for that), and she is soooooo angry all the time. lol

(Winks because I may have added some white text to that previous post.)

If you don't mind me asking Bills, is English your first language?

I know that some of you are in very different time zones.

And Gilzar, I was wondering if I did somehow net in two genin, would they be tacked onto the team that already has two genin?

I'm considering finding someone to collaborate with on something.

(And if you need some NPCs, I have a couple of side characters I could throw in if need be.)

Pine said:
I have a sensei oc, myself (didn't throw her in purely because then I would want to SUPER FLESH OUT HER BACKGROUND and ain't nobody got time for that), and she is soooooo angry all the time. lol
(Winks because I may have added some white text to that previous post.)

If you don't mind me asking Bills, is English your first language?

I know that some of you are in very different time zones.

And Gilzar, I was wondering if I did somehow net in two genin, would they be tacked onto the team that already has two genin?

I'm considering finding someone to collaborate with on something.

(And if you need some NPCs, I have a couple of side characters I could throw in if need be.)
English is my first language i'm just terrible at it, not to mention heavily sleep deprived.

You can throw in more characters, they're always welcome. And, if you tacked in some genin I would most likely tack them into the team with only two, then work from there

. And if you ever get the urge you're more than welcome to post a jonin character. Go ahead and do what need be, but I'm curious on what you mean with your collaboration.

Ah okay, that's totally fine. xD

English is needlessly complex.

I have a Mist council member who could probably work in opposition to our teams in some way, but just like... I have them all figured out in my head, but a full character sheet for them would (regarding my jonin characters) take more time than I would like (since I'm working on other cs's elsewhere and yada yada yada), so when/if you need them, I probably won't have things like the back story filled out, if that makes sense...?

But as for my genin/two-tail jinchuuriki, I have a bit of an extensive sob story for him.

I'll skip out on the details, but basically I like to imagine the Cloud Village as having a military force called the Lightning Vanguard (basically the front line and most of them use swords) and also that the village is structure in a kind of aristocratic way where the wealthy have arranged marriages.

(Ideas that were originally in a Naruto AU role play forum I once participated in when I created him, but I think they could fit in well enough with the canon universe that I like to stick to it for his history.)

Basically he finds his way into an engagement with one of the daughters in a wealthy clan in order for him to get out of poverty, and so I always have it to where someone is role playing the girl in this scenario because I really love exploring the idea of arranged marriages (early commitment with no actual feelings behind it).

BUT it might be a little too late to ask someone to do that with me?

I tried to get in contact with the last person who did that with me, but she hasn't been on Skype sad face.

HMMMMMMM

That's rather interesting actually. If no one would be willing to collaborate with you on it I certainly would.

This is no where near the amount of Characters I had in my first ever Naruto roleplay...

Sweet deal, Bills.

I'll send you a pm! * w *

I started out role playing WITH Naruto role plays, which was like seven or so years ago, so... lol

im home!!!! dang parents say i cant sleep over because i have school, but im online-schooled

So, I was at my friend's house today and I wanted to draw something and asked her for suggestions.

She said, "Pepe" and "Kaneki"

So, I drew a combination

tumblr_nmiupcOqLW1s0cnhjo1_500.jpg

And a different friend said

"Draw naruto as a froggperson too"

So.....

tumblr_nmj3k8nzCG1s0cnhjo1_500.jpg

durr durr

tumblr_nmj5unEgVi1s0cnhjo1_540.jpg

I must say, I do like those drawings of yours @Tenshi Hinara to reply xDD and Because I want to post xD

Poor one tails Jinchuriki friend needs to meet her teammates after all xD

I wanna post but I feel like as soon as I do I'm going to slow you all down with my horribly slow schedule :c

I think you should be fine.

Goats has been busy with irl things and usually only able to post once a day, so... yeah, you should be fine haha.

I'll just have to hope I don't slow everyone down.

Also whoever is on my team, I forgot the name, I'm gonna intro my character by having him show up late so if you or @Gilzar could kindly tag me at the right moment then that would be wonderful C:

LeSoraAmari said:
I must say, I do like those drawings of yours @Tenshi Hinara to reply xDD and Because I want to post xD
Poor one tails Jinchuriki friend needs to meet her teammates after all xD
Sorry, I was going through this annoying period of sleeping and not sleeping... My sleeping patterns are weird...

You know what, I'll finish it real quick for you @LeSoraAmari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back