• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Yah, he's being thrown into the tree.

And a shinobi can only wear something as fragile as glasses for so long. I just liked them on Katsuro because the fragile glasses contradict the rough, shaky life he's had.

sorry guys, I'm backed up on homework/final projects right now, so my posting speed may be a bit slow

I'm gonna try to get a post out tonight but no promises

one time my science teacher just got a pair of cow lungs and stuck a vacuum cleaner hose in the trachea, so he could blow air in and out

it was kinda cool

Gotcha'!

ohhhhh neat

so now tetsune has taken everything he loves

(i.e., burning his cigarettes to death and now his glasses)

and in return has given him a huge headache <3

that's okay memories good luck with rl things <33

ur science teacher seems fab

Ghost said:
one time my science teacher just got a pair of cow lungs and stuck a vacuum cleaner hose in the trachea, so he could blow air in and out
it was kinda cool
My chemistry teacher last year taught us how to make ice cream with salt, milk, vanilla, and ice

She also stuck us inside large garbage bags and put a vacuum hose inside with us and sucked all the air out so we couldn't move.

i think it was the same one that set everything on fire and tazed students

My chemistry teacher showed us the chemical equation for meth >.>

This guy makes breaking bad jokes all the time.

when we did labs with bunsen burners, he played songs about fire

She taught us how to make a rainbow....how to burn metal and make pretty lights....she also talked to me about letting my dad get his hands on some chemicals.....then cursed out a student...

Gilzar said:
Tenshi, I'm sure they have a good reason to post. Please don't pester them though, not saying that you are but it can get annoying when constantly being reminded to post.
I wasn't pestering them (on purpose, at least) I was asking them if they wanted me to end it with my next post since requirements have been met and the test can end at any time.

Oohps, looking back I guess that could be read as rude…

Cool chemistry teachers I suppose....but mines better

She's smoking hot holy shit

Infi's leaving because she hates hearing about 'hot teachers'

Most likely they're dating someone already and I hear enough about that kinda shit at school

Good day (for now at least)

I have history homework I'm trying to complete....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back