• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

*SCREAMS AT GOATS'S SHITTY CRUDBUMP MUSIC*

Atom said:
I meant that towards tenshi
If sexual things are a thing but he isn't attracted to people sexually by their body it sounds like demisexual
No, he was saying that he recognizes it as a separate entity that he doesn't experience.

And like I said, demi-sexual is when you feel sexual attraction after forming a close bond with people.

" don't like it, but I don't dislike it either"

it soudns more like a neutral attitude to sex, and anyways, your sexuality is your attraction and not your feelings about it

plus demisexual is when you're only attracted to someone after getting emotionally close to them

HAHA I GOT NINJAD REALLY HARD

winks really hard at pie its alWAYS time for crudbump

MY FAVORITE

im not sure what it is

can this count as rap

is

i have no idea what genre crudbump is

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]You aren't the only one that doesn't know.

[/QUOTE]
Wait wait aren't you really young anyways?

yeah sexualities are just sexual attraction

i mean asexuality CAN go hand in hand with being sex repulsed but it doesn't HAVE to be, as long as you don't feel any need for it

and then there's like physical and sensual attraction (but those don't really get labels ehehe) and obvs romantic attraction

and maybe even other attractions idk

but i can see how demi-sexual could be a little confusing to understand so

crubdump is crud that's it's genre

WAIT this isnt appropriate for RPN hahaha

i dont want to get in trouble so goodbye ffsenpai

Yeah, I'm thirteen. But age tests always say I'm older than fifty because I'm an insomniac that spends his time thinking on things.

And if it's anything perverted middle schoolers these days know things my dad doesn't.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Yeah, I'm thirteen. But age tests always say I'm older than fifty because I'm an insomniac that spends his time thinking on things.
And if it's anything perverted middle schoolers these days know things my dad doesn't.

[/QUOTE]
Ehhhh

Thinking on things and age tests don't really affect sexual maturity I don't think. I'm not sure if you're past that age where you start getting attracted or not, it varies.

So could be that idk

Just my possibly wrong thoughts.

Atom said:
Ehhhh
Thinking on things and age tests don't really affect sexual maturity I don't think. I'm not sure if you're past that age where you start getting attracted or not, it varies.

So could be that idk

Just my possibly wrong thoughts.
Judging by my fellow classmates… I am most definitely past that point where stuff starts triggering.

when i was 13 i realized i definitely wasnt attracted to people like my classmates... though I didn't know about asexuality then, so i just thought i was rly weird

of course, everyones different

lmao we gotcha' tenshi

Usually for people that are any sort of LGBTQIA...

It's pretty typical to have some experiences as a kid.

I've had friends now discovering that they aren't alloromantic TRYING to have a crush on someone as a kid, because everyone else would be talking about who they like and they would be like "Um... I guess they're nice...? And they aren't ugly?????"

I'm 14, going on 15, and I guess I'm asexual because I'm not attracted to anybody

all the kids in my class are so immature, and attempting to have intelligent conversation with them usually results in them looking dazed and confused

oh yea, and none of them get even understand sarcasm so I've given up on that

i miss private schools -sigh-

ahaha oh man don't even get me started on how awful the public school system is

i just had a whole semester of my english professor telling me about it

pretty young for a goat-ghost

no wonder you are no where near as close to papa goats as i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back