• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

it better be a grapefruit spoon, then

theyre almost on the level of my scissors and I employ their use often

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Pine, I'm not murdering to kill. I'm murdering to watch every face they make as I slowly scoop out their heart and take thorough enjoyment of their agony.

[/QUOTE]
Also makes eating it easier.

Also I personally prefer a rusty fork.

Atom...

If you are going for the heart...

YOU USE A GOOD OLD SPOON. NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IT IS THE AWESOMENESS OF KILLING THAT GIFTED US THE BEAUTIFUL WEAPON THAT HIDES UNDER SOCIETY'S NOSE.

Spork wins all.

@Gabriel Leko I'm going to wait for Memories unknown to post just so it's easier.

Also just a general question: How much do you guys care about posting order?

yeAHHHHH GILLY GETS IT

Posting order is kind of ehhh for me.

Like, I think it's best to wait most of the time, but at a certain point it's okay to skip the other person, y'know?

i think sometimes posting order can be good and sometimes not, and it should be used according to the situation

like with kaitos team, with atom being less active than me and you its mostly been back-and-forth shinji and kaito with daichi whenever he can

and if we strictly stuck to a posting order it would be a lot slower, which rn i wouldnt mind because i have until the 29th to do every single school lesson im late on

but with groups that post a lot more frequently, id say a posting order could be a good idea

communication and deciding who should go next OOC is also a possibility

basically the same as pie

Ok. Also Ghost...you are aware that we switched a third member into Kaito's squad right?

yeah i am

i meant that so far its been like that...

not sure how different itll be from now on :P

It'll be probably the same.

There will be an awkward introduction that will have to be made, but it'll probably keep the same mood.

They're probably busy. Right now is finals season, and Im not sure about them, but I've suddenly got a lot of shit on plate.

Tenshi, I'm sure they have a good reason to post. Please don't pester them though, not saying that you are but it can get annoying when constantly being reminded to post.

@Gilzar

I agree with what Tenshi said. And if it's directed to a person who's not necessarily next in the order then he/she should be allowed to respond outside of combat.

@Gabriel Leko

Well I'm just debating wether or not to post for Hideo right now. Apart of me feels we should wait for memories to respond.

So, I'm just going to respond with Katsuro for now since backlash nor Kaine nor Infinities lover have replied for the chunin...

I don't want it to seem like I'm favoring characters or anything...

lol I'm waiting for Kaine to post

And I need to do work so I haven't posted for Ren/Minako yet lol

We had to take big sharpie markers and draw all over it so we'd cut it properly.

Gilzar said:
I don't want it to seem like I'm favoring characters or anything...
LMAO

Okay, for a moment I was a little worried that it wouldn't be okay for Tetsune to do that. cx

but anywho just checking

He's being thrown into the tree, right, and not just the clone?

feel so bad for katsuro's glasses though

rip in pieces

I've only ever been able to dissect friends and a sheep brain, ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back