• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]I'll be happy if you join. (it won't start for a while anyways, so no worries.)

[/QUOTE]
So, whats up with everyone?

Alright everyone. I've taken it upon myself to update the squad list, and have come to the realization that some things need to be swapped around so, I'm going to be switching some people around from squads. If I change/update your squad I will send a notice to everyone on the squad along with the character creator.

:0 !

is it going to be settled IC real time, or will we have a short time-skip, or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Real time. It will be some final re-arrangements.

Then hopefully this whole squad escapade will end.

Then, here's just a brief look of my to do list...

1. Re-arragne squads then post them on the notes board.

2. Make CS's for all my current Akatsuki members, and some more characters.

3. Make Missions for each squad, according to priority list.

4. Have fun with the roleplay.

holy shit did the red alert notification just come back!?

that sounds like an a+ plan

On the tabs! Like when you switch tabs, there used to be a tiny red alert that would appear in the tab icon when you got notifications. But it broke awhile ago, and now it's fixed!

Okay. I posted the official squads on the note board so that now we can be more organized. Organization helps keep me sane, and keeps things easy. If you get re-notified about the list please don't stir, I more than likley tried moving it to the top.

Awe, Shai's leaving... I was actually looking forwards to that. Bah, I'm left with two bloodthirsty boys, one of which will most likely break a rule and the other that will probably rampage at some point.

Well, I recommend reading all of your team-mates post, then making a post finishing up whatever your character was doing, then just approaching the squad since Hideo's squad is only talking right now.

@Refaulted

That's alright. It really wasn't your fault, but I'm super glad to hear that you're going to catch up.

@Gabriel Leko

It was OK. Personally I wish there would have been more detail on what happened in between the end of the fight and coming to the squad, because the jump was somewhat confusing. Also first impressions of team-mates would have been nice as well but...you can include that later. Just try and to remember to be as detailed as you can in your posts as this is a detailed roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back