• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

hHHAHAHAHAHAH i feel so proud my snek finally ate in front of me

i got him to eat a week ago but i had to leave it sitting in his cage because he wouldnt eat with me around...

buT i just fed him and it went GREAT > :D

*rolls around and screams*

what part of this is frightening?

i am but a proud owner of a noodle puppy

( * <> * ) sometimes i forget my crushing demonic presence and the wide-spread fear surrounding a "satanic" animal that eats dead stuff

My straitjacket is probably too tight. There is no way my brain could make up something like that, with a healthy oxygen imput.

hah! only the weak ones are put in straitjackets, because they got caught

well, i guess thats different then...

but usually, thats not the case

Ghost said:
hah! only the weak ones are put in straitjackets, because they got caught
Not from my point of view. It's because of others fear, that I have to wear this uncomfortable suit. And since I don't remember you have never been caught, I guess they didn't put much of an effort to do so, since they simply don't fear you that much.

And I just never felt like getting caught Waffle.

WaffleDog said:
Not from my point of view. It's because of others fear, that I have to wear this uncomfortable suit. And since I don't remember you have never been caught, I guess they didn't put much of an effort to do so, since they simply don't fear you that much.

People can be full of fear and put out efforts to catch someone, and evading capture while in that sort of situation is certainly a task.

But what for? Why to endlessly run away, when you can face them and give them a hope to win? They'll think they are the winners, if they defeat you, but they won't search for a reason, why you have been defeated. Fear is like a painting. You can use only one color to make a great piece of art, but the most people will see the same thing in it. Give them a bit of a variety and their single option will shatter into many.

And hello good sir!

nice! im too busy already though, so i wont be joining anything new soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back