• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

I've been going overboard with the two anbu as well, though I have been trying to make them difficult I'll admit I've been going overboard

@backlash

So let's nerf all of them by just cutting back on the power levels for the rest of the fight? We'll go over details later if need be.

Seem fair?

I would like to say that I have or haven't been a part of these things, but as you may have noticed, I haven't been able to get into a fight with any of my characters yet. T.T xD

@backlash how would Tsukiko be able to follow Aimeka's instructions? Cause I'm not sure what to do at this point lol

@Infinities Lover you can come 'help' me, then i will see that you are not with Aimeka and Riku, and get angry.

xD

lol Nice. Again, could go either way.....hm...not fully sure what to do.

I would say so, because even if you have a decisive character, everyone has their moments.

She's been consistently acting rather protective of Kaine's character, so the fact that the Uchiha (sorry, too lazy to look up names) is volunteering on her own has probably caught her off guard, and she's having to do a double-take on if she wants to respect her wishes or continue through with her original intention of fighting alongside her.

She has to process this, weigh new decisions, which is bound to have some amount of time lapse before something could jar her back to the real world, it's too late to go back to her original plan etc.

I've learned that if you don't already think through scenarios in your head, you haven't yet wired your brain on how you want to react, so it takes you a moment to think things through.

And side notes, have alerts been weird for you guys?

I've been having to refresh the page to get alerts any time I'm clicking outside of the tab.

They've been the acting the same for me as well. Though they're occasionally coming back now.

I like what you said though Pine, it's very true.

Makes sense, Pine.

And yeah, my notifications have been screwy since last night. I just mouse over my alerts and wait for them to load. And if they don't, I refresh and try again

Infinity, would you prefer if I made a Riku post, or would you want me to wait until you post to post for Riku?

Ehhh go ahead and do whatever. lol Either way I'll be posting tomorrow afternoon, so if you have something, feel free to post it

The alerts are screwy for everyone I think. Also, if you haven't noticed already the rpn icon in your browsers tabs doesnt show alerts anymore :/

The staff may or may not fix it.

Which is rather disappointing, since I loved not having to switch tabs.

Anyways I'm back, and I'd like to do a Hoshi post. So I probably will unless I run out of time.

may or maY NOT???? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ???? ?

[muted screaming]

you guys have no idea how incredibly spoiled rpn's alert system has made me

i dont think so

or at the very least you didnt leave me out, and we all know thats the most important

yeah pie :( and its not just me guessing, the staff said maybe maybe not

WHAT?! I get busy doing other things, I'd like to know when I get an alert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back