Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

Yeah, those are totally deed-worthy.

So the Cover Ground roll successful? Or wait, don't Bon and Span need to roll something else before the init rolls, calculating their amount of ripples? Or just need to roll out the Init?

It's successful if no one else beats Ichigo's initiative and breaks the wave. Bon should roll if he has 5 ripples.

Anyway game should be facing its close soon enough since suicide attack took out a bunch of people.

Keep calm and TATAKAE!

I've only got 3 ripples, but that's before I got told about the wave stuff hours after I already made my roll. I could redo it, but that would take away my glorious i-frame dodging and probably kill me.

Depends on if you want combat combat to end quicker or not on the chance you do not roll well on the reroll

So go or no go? And if so keep going, Bon's roll enough to stop the covering ground tag in?

Right 37, looks like that is enough to break the wave if he so chooses. So Bon, breaking the wave I imagine?

Eh, doesn't matter.

DODGEBALL PURGATORY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well seeing how there's only one on each side and ONE MUST FALL, ONE MUST RISE!

For this round I'm saying it's sudden death.

One hit

One out

May NinjaJesus have mercy on your souls if this results in a crosscounter KO

If combat is over, and if I'm reading page 188 correctly, I think that means everyone makes one last rippling roll.

It's flat Ripples vs. your max Chi Aura, no toughness, armor, or damage stats included. If you fail the rippling roll, you gain a persistent(?) Condition with a recovery TN of ([the rippling roll] - [your chi aura roll]).

So, not ending with the final combat rippling roll then? Saving that for the REAL Combat that isn't just the Dodgeball Tutorial then?

Anything else to note, besides what status stuff you collected?

And of course to always check'em.

As amusingly absurd as it is to have all sorts of bullshit complications arise from dodgeball. I think it's a bit too whacky for my tastes. Perhaps later for something even more inane.

Anyway session 1 is finished yay

Anyway here's the part where I give little bits of XP.

Slow down and maybe do some loresheet stuff or something.

Ask @White Masquerade if she's leaving or not.

Do the necessary adjustments.

Plot for "next" session

And work on doing that actual Chunin Exam paper test portion which will be completed and graded

Yes

Standard multiple guess/True or False, short answer, and short essay at the back type test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back