• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Avatars

Joker16

An old man walks out onto a field there are kids sat around a fire, ninja. He takes a seat and removes his forehead protector.

"You want to hear a story my friends, Well, I have one for you.

Long ago in the world of the Shinobi there, There existed a woman known as Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, who came from an alternate dimension seeking the chakra tree. She was sent to bring absorb the power of the tree and return to her people from her own dimension. But, she became attached to our world and decided to stay. She was praised and feared as a god of our world.

She had children, who sealed away the mighty beast known as the ten tails, and then sealed her as well. They, and their children taught the world the art of Ninjutsu, and how to use their chakra, they created what we know as ninja today. Throughout the centuries battles were fought and thousands died. The two sons of the one known as the sage of six paths, Ashura and Indra, reincarnated over many generations, which created a bunch of disaster around the world, the cycle ending with Naruto Uzimaki and Sasuke Uchiha. From then on the world seemed peaceful for a while.

But, our story isn’t done here, for the chakra tree in our shinobi world was only of a pair, it had a sister, and just like with Kaguya another member of the Ōtsutsuki clan was sent to claim its fruit. He too became attached with this world of ours and stayed. But his presence was to the far east our our shinobi world, a land across the sea, which we shinobi had no knowledge about, and they had none of ours.

This is the story of how our world and their intertwined, a story of the Ninja and the ones who call themselves the Avatars."

Hello and Welcome
Hello and welcome to my first role play on the site, its a Naruto based role play set 200 years after the ending of Naruto Shippuden. Right now there isn't much here, but there will be more added as I am able to get my information together and get more threads posted but for now if your interested just make a post in the OOC tab and I'll get back to you. There should be a character skeleton posted by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back