• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Hazzah! @Fenn and I are finally sort've free from our obligations. Interact with Meteor if you're in room 6 if you please, he's a ridiculously friendly guy. He's especially ready to become best friends with Hideyo (@Kiyoko Tomoe ), no matter how high the hurdle. :^)

Deccimo said:
Hazzah! @Fenn and I are finally sort've free from our obligations. Interact with Meteor if you're in room 6 if you please, he's a ridiculously friendly guy. He's especially ready to become best friends with Hideyo (@Kiyoko Tomoe ), no matter how high the hurdle. :^)
My obligation was helping you do your pitiful latework. (-n-)

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/ said:
@loyalwolf[/URL]
@Gabriel Leko

Just so you guys know, Lilly isn't planning on coming back so waiting for Karma's reply is going to be pretty useless.
I'd figured as much, but what happens in our specific room though? Do we get a proctor? Either way, I'll have my reply up quickly.

[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]I'd figured as much, but what happens in our specific room though? Do we get a proctor? Either way, I'll have my reply up quickly.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I can help you out here.

THIS MESSAGE APPLIES TO EVERYONE CONFUSED ABOUT THE FIRST EXAM

All this is what Rem told me

1) You do NOT have to wait for Rem to post for a proctor or anything like that. You can start your first exam whenever you'd like and make up your own proctor if one was not assigned to your room.

2) After the proctor explains the rules (read Kiyo's post), you receive a written exam with one question:

If you had to choose between the two of your teammates, who would you leave behind?

And that's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaverickPun said:
@Hanjizoe, Hey there man!
We uh. We were wondering who Hiko was since the lot of us were pretty confused about that. Lmao.
Sorry I was confused my self. I had to balance out the people an leave the inactive ones alone until one of them returns, so everyone is a 4 man thing until others return

Also can someone give me a run down on the exams so I can catch up?

I'm hoping that the written exams is over so the preliminary exam with be next. Any other proctors available besides machi?

Hanjizoe said:
Sorry I was confused my self. I had to balance out the people an leave the inactive ones alone until one of them returns, so everyone is a 4 man thing until others return
So you added a character that wasn't part of the accepted CS's??

Uh. Did you ask Rem if that was okay though? Cause it had everyone in a frenzy.

Some rooms are heavily unbalanced. But it's not like it mattered anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back