• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"uhhh no" drea reached in his bag and pulled out a black ninja outfit "stealth not billboard" he threw it to day "put that on and do either of you have weapons?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex facepalmed at Day's outfit choice, then turned and reached for a small crossbow and a sheath of arrows.

"These work?"

Day frowned, but put the outfit on. He finally shrugged and looked at Alex.

"Introductions?"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon looked at her "Well it's up to you if we go find your friend Drea"

[/QUOTE]
Moonlet hugs Neon "we can stay what do you want to do"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon hugged Moonlet "Well I'm certainly not fond of people"

[/QUOTE]
"how about we just sit and talk about you"

Mayumi said:
Alex facepalmed at Day's outfit choice, then turned and reached for a small crossbow and a sheath of arrows.
"These work?"

Day frowned, but put the outfit on. He finally shrugged and looked at Alex.

"Introductions?"
"im drea and can i see the crossbow?" drea said reaching for two similar daggers

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"im drea and can i see the crossbow?" drea said reaching for two similar daggers

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow and nodded slightly. She watched him for a moment.

"Fine." she said.

Day blinked and watched curiously. He then nodded and looked around.

Mayumi said:
Alex raised a brow and nodded slightly. She watched him for a moment.
"Fine." she said.

Day blinked and watched curiously. He then nodded and looked around.
Drea took the crossbow and used a focused fire breath to weld the two daggers to the front of the bow "just incase you run out of arrows." He handed it back and looked to day "do you have a weapon?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea took the crossbow and used a focused fire breath to weld the two daggers to the front of the bow "just incase you run out of arrows." He handed it back and looked to day "do you have a weapon?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex stared at the crossbow. She raised a brow slightly, but said nothing.

"Of natural or material?" Day asked. He raised a hand with a number of ninja stars.

Mayumi said:
Alex stared at the crossbow. She raised a brow slightly, but said nothing.
"Of natural or material?" Day asked. He raised a hand with a number of ninja stars.
"That works" he pulled his sniper over his shoulder and sheathed his sword "alright we flying or can he teleport himself"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"That works" he pulled his sniper over his shoulder and sheathed his sword "alright we flying or can he teleport himself"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and looked over, only to see Day was already gone. She sighed and looked at him.

"Day out. He hates flying," she said.

NightCasterZ said:
Rei had fallen asleep for god knows how long. She woke up and wondered into the school aimlessly.
Annabel groaned as she floated down the school hall bored. "There's np one to talk to." She said as she floared past the front doors before noticing some one and perking up alomost immediately then waiting for then to awnser before waving happily. "Hello!" She said excitedly to them

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I wouldn't mind leting you take my bed for a while." He said softly to her as he glanced at Her then looked forward again

[/QUOTE]
" But I wouldn't want to be rude by taking your bed " Quincy said titling her head to the side

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" But I wouldn't want to be rude by taking your bed " Quincy said titling her head to the side

[/QUOTE]
"You wouldn't be being rude because I'm offering it to you." He said to her softly as they walked

Qunicy thought about that for a moment then she smiled " OK " if it wasn't rude then she was fine with it

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Qunicy thought about that for a moment then she smiled " OK " if it wasn't rude then she was fine with it

[/QUOTE]
Atrio noddes before he held out a hand for Her to take. "Ready?" He asked him softly

Quincy blinked and hesitated then took a hold of his hand she nodded " I guess "

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blinked and hesitated then took a hold of his hand she nodded " I guess "

[/QUOTE]
Atrio nodded before they both disapered into shadow reapering in his apartment. "Here we are." He said to her

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged and looked over, only to see Day was already gone. She sighed and looked at him.
"Day out. He hates flying," she said.
Drea sighed "is he just gonna run there?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea sighed "is he just gonna run there?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. "He is a pretty fast runner..."

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged. "He is a pretty fast runner..."
"Got it but I got another back up for you just in case" he points a thumb to his sniper "and with my heat signature vision I'll be able to see him through the walls"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Got it but I got another back up for you just in case" he points a thumb to his sniper "and with my heat signature vision I'll be able to see him through the walls"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at the sniper. She raised a brow slightly, but before could ask.. an answer came to her.

"You care," she whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back