• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel immediately noticed his sort of sadness and flew right in front of him then lightly grabed his cheeks and looked at his face. "Why are you sad?" She asked him curiously as she tilted her head and stared at him waiting for him to awnser her question

[/QUOTE]
he was surprised at her actions and just backed up "because fate is cruel"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he was surprised at her actions and just backed up "because fate is cruel"

[/QUOTE]
Annabel have him a curious look before she giggled and hugged him tightly. "Cheer up fate in the ends will always give you what you want most in life." She said happily as she hugged him more before looking over at where the girl that had turned invisible was and spoke. "I know your there." She said still hugging the sad boy

@Mayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex stared at the girl. She watched for a moment, then laughed quietly at Drea's response. "Isn't it though?" she agreed in a whisper before hiding in the shadows, still invisible.

drea lifted up his arms as she hugged him looking down at her "could you please stop doing that?..." he said about to freak out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel have him a curious look before she giggled and hugged him tightly. "Cheer up fate in the ends will always give you what you want most in life." She said happily as she hugged him more before looking over at where the girl that had turned invisible was and spoke. "I know your there." She said still hugging the sad boy
@Mayumi

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not. And you're going to crush him," Alex stated. She was glad she was invisible and in the shadows, otherwise the girl would see just how hard she was glaring at her. She didn't have an explanation as to why she was glaring though. She sighed and turned to stare at the wall.

Mayumi said:
"I'm not. And you're going to crush him," Alex stated. She was glad she was invisible and in the shadows, otherwise the girl would see just how hard she was glaring at her. She didn't have an explanation as to why she was glaring though. She sighed and turned to stare at the wall.
drea moved her arms from around him and turned his eyes to dragon so he could see alex "wanna go to my house for a bit? i could help you with your homework and we could talk more" when he really just wanted to get away from the fairy

Mayumi said:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea moved her arms from around him and turned his eyes to dragon so he could see alex "wanna go to my house for a bit? i could help you with your homework and we could talk more" when he really just wanted to get away from the fairy

[/QUOTE]
Annabel frowned at how desperate they where to get away from her. What had she even done it wasn't like she wanted to kill them she was a liFe fairy for God sake. "I see." She said quietly as she looked down with a frown before she turned away from them. "If you didn't want me around you could have just said." She said quietly to them before floating back to her spot in the middle of the football feild and sitting down with her head down

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea moved her arms from around him and turned his eyes to dragon so he could see alex "wanna go to my house for a bit? i could help you with your homework and we could talk more" when he really just wanted to get away from the fairy

[/QUOTE] Alex blinked and glanced at him. She raised a brow slightly, then looked at the basketball court. She wasn't sure how some would react, but she found herself somewhat uncaring. She turned and looked at Drea. "Sure?" she said, almost as if she was questioning her reply.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and glanced at him. She raised a brow slightly, then looked at the basketball court. She wasn't sure how some would react, but she found herself somewhat uncaring. She turned and looked at Drea. "Sure?" she said, almost as if she was questioning her reply.
drea walked over to her "hold on tight and this might feel a bit weird"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-im not doing anything." He said to her as he looked away now

[/QUOTE]
" Well your avoiding me, so... " Quincy went back in front of his face, this was turning into a game for her she smiled

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea walked over to her "hold on tight and this might feel a bit weird"

[/QUOTE]
"What am I holding onto?" Alex asked. She let the invisiblity slip away.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" Well your avoiding me, so... " Quincy went back in front of his face, this was turning into a game for her she smiled

[/QUOTE]
Atrio saw her move infront of him and quickly moved so she couldn't see his face. "I-im not." He said nervousky to her

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon was soon outside dropping and catching his mask "Wow telling me to speed up Moonlet? Very odd"

[/QUOTE]
Moonlet hands you the crystals and kisses you"though you may like these".

Annabel frowned more at how they didn't care on bit about her before sighing as the flowers around her slowly withered away around her. "Why are they so mean?" She asked her self quietly before glancing at them then looking away again and getting up then heading to a small little corner on the outside of the school then sitting down there and curling into a ball with her knees to her chest and staring off into the distance

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"me...my house is far even for flying distance so im going to teleport us"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh," Alex said. She blinked and raised a brow slightly, still a bit confused as to what she was to hold onto.

Quincy giggled and suddenly stopped walking she placed a finger on his chest to stop himb

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy giggled and suddenly stopped walking she placed a finger on his chest to stop himb

[/QUOTE]
Atrio froze at the feeling of her finger on his chest and waited not knowing what she was going to do to Hindi he just waited frozen in place the blish still on his face

Mayumi said:
"Oh," Alex said. She blinked and raised a brow slightly, still a bit confused as to what she was to hold onto.
"just umm...here" frustrated with trying to explain he wrapped an arm around her back and took a hold of her hands wrapping them around himself "that is what i meant" he used the shadow to teleport to his house sending a shock through her legs making her legs numb

Neon kissed back then looked at the water crystals "What are these?" he asked as he put his mask back onto his chest where it hung off of his shirt

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"just umm...here" frustrated with trying to explain he wrapped an arm around her back and took a hold of her hands wrapping them around himself "that is what i meant" he used the shadow to teleport to his house sending a shock through her legs making her legs numb

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked in surprise, then looked at the distance between them and blushed without consent. She closed her eyes and whimpered when she felt her legs go numb. Oh, how she hated this already.

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon kissed back then looked at the water crystals "What are these?" he asked as he put his mask back onto his chest where it hung off of his shirt

[/QUOTE]
"Water Crystals I thought you may like to have them I have earth spirit fire and air at my house" Moonlet grabs Neon's hand."would you like to come to my house"

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked in surprise, then looked at the distance between them and blushed without consent. She closed her eyes and whimpered when she felt her legs go numb. Oh, how she hated this already.
he walked her over to the couch and sat her down on the couch "its always like that the first time...sorry for being like that im not very patient" he put his hood back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back