• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

@The Wild Pack Go to the character sign up tab, up at the top, and take a copy of the blank student sheet. Fill it in with your character's information and then post it. I'll have a look over it and tell you if there's anything you need to change. Once I've accepted it, you can start role playing.

The tabs below the title of the Rp, there's one that says Character sign-up, there's a skeleton for the character sheet on the first page, follow that then submit it and wait for the mod or the creator to approve it

I'd post for me and Willow but…ah what the heck, me and her are too far behind I'm gonna post for the both of us

@Veyd Sahvoz Would you prefer it if I put you both on the same team, to make it easier to post for her? With these numbers it's going to be teams of three though, so I'm not sure how well that's going to work, but it could.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right :D my bad. I'm not going to control her whole character I'm just going to post basic things for like the class and when people interact with her. I'm sure she'll be online eventually.

Right ok, I've got you now. She hasn't been on since Thursday, so is there any way we could make it work if she doesn't come back - if you weren't already in the class I'd say go without her, but I'm not sure if that will work now - because this class is going to be very interactive and I'm not sure if it will work this way. I don't really have a definite solution for this one - I think I can work with people who can come in late so there might be a way to start the class and let her come in when she's online, I'm not sure.

We could, I'll do my best to try and post for Willow's personality but I'll try and manage. On the other hand we could do what you just said, lol I'm confusing my mind with my own words

[QUOTE="Lucinda Darkhive]And Hitsugya I thought you were in class A? @-@

[/QUOTE]
look on the overview tab, Hitsugya and Willow are both in class A

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]look on the overview tab, Hitsugya and Willow are both in class A

[/QUOTE]
So why are they walking into class B? ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back