Mystoria [Inactive]

"People are coming for you, an entire army. They're upset, about what you've done, earlier. They believe just killing you off will stop the deaths of innocent people..." She looked to him for some sort of answer, truth even. She also noticed his urgency, and decided to walk with him. "So, no, I don't have a plan yet. But, you can help me with that?"

Dax let out a laugh, his facial expression looking nearly unconcerned. This is weird. Who cares if a few people die? He turned around, even though he knew how bad death really was. He went through it a few deaths but never one he actually cared about deeply. That would be his brother. I think we shouldn't hide in my pack lands. An army you say? That would be way too dangerous...My soldiers are some of the best but we cannot take on an army like this. Unprepared and we aren't exactly expecting a lot out of this army. He sighed and looked around. He wanted to see them so he could tell them a piece of his mind. They were probably cowards and wimps, ones who cried over mommy leaving the house to go to the store.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back