Mystoria [Inactive]

He turned to her. Ah, still in little girl phase I see. He felt a grin creep up onto his face and he turned. Sadly everything he said was true about him. He loved the computer and video games mostly. He loved all types of music, rock being one of them and he liked to mess around a lot. He was much different from how he was actin, but he started to become a rock in front of her. He didn't want to slip up and act goofy. Only some of those things entertained me.

"What, you would prefer me to do?" Once again she asked in a way not meant to be answered. She looked down, and kept her eye on the ground, watching her own feet. All she could do was memorize the patterns the ground lay before her. Until he responded again, was when she asked, "So for yourself? Other than killing." Her tone was not precisely different, she just acted the way his words intended her to. Was not permanent, she just wanted to see his intake to her being so straight forward, rather her playful and teasing manner.

He stopped and looked back at her. I'm not just a cold blooded killer. I like to do normal stuff. He said defensively. He turned around but didn't keep walking. He just stood there looking up ahead at main street that took them to his house. I like to play guitar and stuff. And video games are cool and I like playing sports and working out and.. He stopped himself. Why was he opening up?

"I believe you, and nor am I judging you." She stopped just when he did. An entire neighborhood was ahead, and by what she saw, only a couple people were out this late. It came back to her conscience that her situation was so dangerous, and yet, because she has, he allowed her bits of information about himself. She had to get out of the habit of trusting practically anyone. It was just such a strange sense of actions to leave without having a physical reason to. The vibes between them made her want to apologize, though she was not fully convinced to why. "Sorry," she mumbled, not pronouncing very clearly.

Dax turned to her and looked her in the eyes fiercely. I'm not opening up, just to let you know. He stared at her until she would say something, his eyes looked into hers and the moon reflected on them both as they stood on the sidewalk. I am simply playing down something for you to understand about me. He shook the moment off and sighed heavily.

She listened to his strong tone, with a straight face. "Alright," said Saturn gently. Have it your way, she thought with an almost concerned concept going on. She wasn't expecting him to, and shouldn't have, by he was speaking now. Something made him change back to keeping his guard up higher, and she only needed to find out what exactly it was. Now what, she pondered. Leaving wasn't an option, to her at the least. That would be like giving up.

Dax keeps walking and when they arrive at his large house he doesn't exactly know what to do. He turns to her sharply. This is my house. He opens the door for her and allows her to walk in. Uh, make yourself at home I guess. He shrugs slightly and sits himself down after shutting the door. He takes a seat on the couch and looks up to Saturn.

When they singled in on his house, she slowed a bit, not in hesitancy, but more so that she was scanning it over, so she could memorize it. Thereafter, she caught back up, and walked in. Part of her was wondering wether he saw her through his peripheral vision, or not. As they walked inside, she continually looked over everything. He wasn't a liar, the inside of his house was a normal as it gets. So, she sat down beside him, on the couch. It only took a moment of thinking until she had an idea. But, of course, it was up to him. "How about playing the guitar?" Her shoulders shrugged, it didn't matter. She just didn't want to be a burden, the thought made her nervous.

Dax looked at her for a moment and got up. He had 6 guitars, all treasured to him. He picked one of the 2 acoustic guitars, which were both given by his family and he brought it over. I'm not performing a show just something little. He nodded his head without looking at her and began to play a softer song. It only used the chords on the bottom but never the two top ones, keeping it's soft tone. There, that was it. Do you play any instruments? He said quickly, putting his guitar back on the rack and coming to sit down again.

She watched him pick up two acoustic guitars, and play one. Her eyes followed his fingers, watching to see which notes he played. "Cool," she said quietly. "Other than guitar? No." Saturn picked up the other guitar and carefully placed her hands on it's neck. She looked down and strummed a couple harmonics, it was still in tune. Her slender fingers moved across until she remembered a simple song that revolved around the A major and E minor cords. It was short, about a minuet long. When she was done she didn't put it away quite yet. "Did you take lessons?" She teased, going back to the point that he played clearly, without messing up.

Dax strangely shook his head. I can't be in a room alone with a mortal. He grinned. This joke was funny to him because it reminded him of one time when he came home from school and his parents said they heard his teacher was reported missing. Long story short they were in a classroom together and Dax wasn't hungry after that. Of course he was the only person in the world who found this funny. You play pretty good, yourself. I taught myself. He said.

She shrugged her shoulders lightly in response to him. "Even if the one you loved was mortal, you'd still hurt them?" Her question was almost random, but it was on the top of her head. From all the songs she was remembering. "And thank you, I suppose." She smiled barely, strumming the C cord.

Dax rolled his eyes, she was being a typical girl with all that love shit. He sighed and turned to her. I don't talk to my prey I eat it. I would never fall in love with a mortal, that would be MY suicide, you hear? It would be dumb to, that's why I fall in love with my own race. He said it with passion and fierceness. He remembered his first love, he met her in 4th grade and they grew up together. She had gotten killed after someone found out about her being a werewolf and Dax had to run away from that town. He came back last year and settled, visiting her grave often. The townspeople put her grave in the pet cemetary. Love isn't something I can afford to feel right now.

"Hey," she said to him almost as rudely, "I haven't judged you, and you judge me over a conversation starter?" Her eyes narrowed at him in mere confusion, but she set the guitar down gently. It would only seem, she wanted to say. She just edged over to the couch and sat by him, watching purposefully. Saturn's not the same. She was driven to understand.

He touched her shoulder and lightly pushed back. He kept holding on, although. I'm not judging you and I still have no idea who you are. He got up, letting go of her. He wanted her to stay so bad but something about her made him want to push everything away. Maybe it was the will to talk to him. How about a new conversation starter, huh?

She was surprised by his touch, but didn't let it show. She barely even flinched. "Okay," she just said plainly. The only reason she was acting the way she was is because she thought she would have to try a bit harder to do anything with him. "New?" She chuckled almost silently to herself. "Let's see... What's your favorite season?"

He sighed. Deep question, Saturn, I'll have to really ponder that. He chuckled and sat himself back down. I like summer because I could go swimming. What's yours? He looked at her, pushing a fake smile off of his face. He couldn't hold it so he looked at the ceiling and held a blank face for a while. Uh, how long are you going to stay here?

She sighed and raised her eyebrows, giving a 'no really' glance. "That's neat. But I'd have to say mine is fall. The weather is perfectly in the middle between hot and cold, and the landscape is beautiful." When he asked about how long she was going to stay at his house, she was really clueless. "Whenever you feel like it. I don't mind any time. I just have to work early tommorow." She trailed off then and stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would she need to work? She doesn't even need much...Listen you are welcome to stay as long as you want, I don't mind. He nodded and set his head on a couch pillow softly. I suppose I enjoy the company. It hurt him to say that but the truth was spoken and he didn't mind saying it. You're cooler than I expected, I guess...

"Thank you, Dax. By work, I'm talking about the fact that I need to go to the barn not too far from here, to check up on my horse, Lexus." She held back a little smile as she stayed upright and he laid his head down on the couch pillow. "You can come, if you don't decide to eat her, or anything else..." She let a playful grin show, but soon she had coaxed it away. Her intentions were quite serious.

I'll have a good laugh over that one. He said rolling his eyes. I couldn't eat your only friend. That would be mean of me. He said sarcastically and grinned. Do whatever you please here for the night, I don't care. Just as long as you respect me and the belongings here. He looked around, mostly at his guitars and drum set but he kept on looking around. He was nervous about letting her in so fast. What the hell happened?!

She rolled her eyes and replied, with just as much sarcasm, "Ahh. You got me." Her eyes met his for a second, as she mumbled under her breath. "It's not like I could say the same for you..." The grin on his face made her smile, despite the way she was trying to act mad. Her arms crossed teasingly. She then changed back to her normal sound, "Of course, I wouldn't do anything bad. I really mean it. You can trust me." That is what it was all about, anyway. Right?

He laughed and sighed, looking into her eyes. I trust you...I wonder why I do though, eh? He nodded to her and set in an upright position. I guess...It's something that me and you can't figure out..He wanted to squeeze something. He felt messed up emotions, ones he'd never felt before. He almost felt a want. A wanting feeling. He didn't understand what he wanted and he knew it wasn't to eat her. Something else..

She nodded, glad the he was able to trust her. "I wouldn't abuse your trust, or anyone's, for the world." It was true. "And you're right. I know exactly what you mean." Her eyes closed in a long blink before she opened them. It was getting later and later. She just kept a very small smile on her face, from being almost drowsy. "So." Her legs crossed in front of each other.

Dax watched her legs cross and then looked at her. Want me to show you the room you could sleep in? If you are willing to stay the night. He shrugged and pointed to a room up a few steps. It had a nice view of the town and it was super comfy and home like in the room. It was a 3 bedroom place but Dax only used 2 rooms to himself. He used one as a man cave which he often went to to be alone. I guess the feeling of being lonely haunts me often....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back