• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic People

"Oh, I wasn't alive when the creature parts of me were being added, I was more created than modified." She said.

"There are some defects after the connection. We don't have intestines or anything so we share one big stomach. The food dissolves in our stomach in order for to eat again. Freaky, right?" said Eloise

"Yeah, a little bit, but I don't know what stomach I have. Also, what happens if one of you needs to get operated on?" She asked.

The figure decided to stay hidden. After waiting for a few moments, Skylar sighed and turned back around, walking out of the alleyway at a faster space. The current surroundings were starting to creep her out.

When Skylar finally stepped into the everyday city of New York, she squinted at the sudden brightness around her and dusted herself off. She was ready to go home.

Preferably in another quiet, desolated area.

@Anyone who's willing to notice ;-;

Sawako

"Oh never mind then. You probably don't," she said softly. With a back flip she jumped off the side of the building to the streets of New York. She came to see a girl with bleach blonde hair and pale white skin. She seemed goddess like and it bothered her a bit. She stared at her in awe and jealousy. Her face was grim and could strike fear into the eyes of a human. Though this girl didn't seem human.

@creamy cat​

Startled at the sudden girl who seemed to appear out of no where, Skylar stumbled backwards, letting out a small cry of surprise. As she quickly composed herself, she looked back up to see the girl staring back at her with jealousy written all over her face... And suspicion.

Skylar cleared her throat and blurted out the first thing that came to mind: "Where did you come from?" She registered what she had just said and fought back a sheepish blush.

@Imagination

Plaematio gave a shocked looked as the girl flipped of the building "Mortals are...weird" he stated shaking his head. he jumped of the building diving down until he was feet away from the ground he then spread his wings to slow his fall before landing, upon landing he reverted to his human form so he could walk amongst the pigs that god loved so much.. it disgusted him but he had no choice his father had sent him here to do a job and he was going to finish it ignoring his hatred for them and continued to walk hoping he could fid a place to rest

(anyone can interact with him if they want)

Amida wiped his mouth of blood with a napkin, elongated fangs shining in the light. He sighed before walking away from the 'sleeping' person behind him. He walked out of the dim alleyway and out onto the bustling streets of New York. "That was a good meal, however, I'm still not satisfied." He then laughed sadistically, ignoring the strange looks he was getting from those around him. He walked home to his apartment. It was the penthouse suite in a large apartment complex. He went straight to his bed and laid down, he then began to play one of his favorite songs, Nightmare.

Willow walked down the street with her cloak on, hoping to not be disturbed, she had to do some important work, and the cats that were following her were not helping her stay unnoticed, she was looking around and saw a being jump of of a building, and another look envious at a creature with golden hair

@Anyone who wants to interact

Last edited by a moderator:
She walked away and wandered aimlessly till she saw an angel, when she saw him she felt giddy, angels were very useful to have as acquaintances, but deadly to have as enemies, unsure of what to do, Willow spaced out and stared at him unknowingly, her ears twitching under the black hood and eyes glowing more than usual

@FrostXShadow

Plaematio stops in his tracks when he felt someone's eyes on him "State your name and why you are watching me" he said without turning around he knew the person wasn't a threat because he could feel their aura but he didn't want to underestimate the person.

@FluffyMarshmallow

"Willow, and I didn't mean to stare...." she breathed in a little and could smell Vanilla, her cat sense tingled at the scent, it was one of her favorites, but she knew he was deadly and not to be messed with, and at the moment she could be mistaken for a violent being, she noticed long ago that her outfit was peculiar and was almost burned at the stake for it, she shook her head to get rid of the thought and her ears perked up just a bit at the sound of one of her cats meows, and quickly flattened them again.

@FrostXShadow

Plaematio turned around and looked at the girl "hm you don't look like a threat" he let his aura simmer down a bit he had let it build up in order to scare her but he didn't see the need now "so what do you want?" he asked the girl fixing his hair then crossing his arms he then mumbled "I hate this human body" and continued to look at the girl waiting for an answer he impatiently tapped his foot

@FluffyMarshmallow

"I-" she looked back at her feet "Nothing from you, you cant help me with what I'm looking for so it doesn't matter anyways" her eyes flashed mischievously for a second, but she shook her head and looked at the cats behind her, "Sorry for disturbing you... it must make being in that meat suit even more irritable, talking to me is useless, I cant offer you any god luck, I have none to spare"

@FrostXShadow

Plaematio gave a sympathetic look towards the girl and sighed "what can I help you with young lady" he said looking directly at the girl, he didn't like being mean but it was something that came natural to him dealing with all the Angry and rude angels in heavan he didn't mean to come off rude.

@FluffyMarshmallow

Young lady? it had been decades since she was called that.."I meant every word, you cant help me unless you know the local coven locations, i'm investigating a murder that went on here, I don't have any witch friends so I don't know where they are particularly located"

She wouldn't risk telling an Angel that she was a witch, but if he knew where the coven was then she would be done with her work much faster and avenge her brother

@FrostXShadow

"Witch covens huh" he grimaced he had bad experiences with witches "no I do not know any Covens in this city sorry" his eyes flashed a different color and he realized something "your a witch aren't you " he smirked "did you think I wouldn't know I can sense you aura you know" he raised a eyebrow

@FluffyMarshmallow

"Maybe I am Angel" she smirked a bit, "But that is not the point, I know no other witches, so i best check the local monster hangouts to listen to gossip, maybe I can here something, I have no idea what an angel is doing in the city, but I can tell it's no good, lets face it, angels aren't all sugar and spice and everything nice" she winked. "But I will remember that angels smell like vanilla"

@FrostXShadow

"every angel has a different scent you know" he shook his head "I just so happen to smell like vanilla because my aura color his white" he sighed "I can help you look for the covens I have nothing better to do until the rulers of hell get here"

@FluffyMarshmallow

"Why on earth would you want to help a witch, especially if you don't know me, I could be evil and try to kill you!" she thought for a second "Though that could never happen, your too powerful and I am an awful witch, the only thing i'm good at is cat things" she said glancing at yet again the cats who had started to rub against her legs. "All right Angel, would you like to hit the local hangouts for us witches and warlocks?"

@FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back