• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony RP!

After walking around for a while with Cherry, she saw two other ponies that she swore she had't seen in PonyVille before. Excusing herself from Cherry for a few minutes, she trotted over.

"Hey! I don't think I've seen you ponies here before! My names Moon!" She said cheerfully.

@Marix @Tmntgal2015

He squeaks more as Moon came over to him now " U...um hello there Moon i'm marix.. its nice to meet you"

Tmntgal2015 said:
Flash getting distracted by moon turned away from matrix to look at moon. "Hi im flash tech"
Moon studied Flash, "Are you new to PonyVille? OR just visiting? Cause I definitely haven't seen you here before..."

Marix said:
He squeaks more as Moon came over to him now " U...um hello there Moon i'm marix.. its nice to meet you"
"Its nice to meet you too Marix!" She smiled, ruffling her wings

@WafflesandSyrup "I'm sorry i.. i'm not used to new ponies i always visited this town at night cause guards dont come out at this time its always scary outside"

"Yes I am heavily i'm not from here and the guards know what i am.."

Marix said:
"Yes I am heavily i'm not from here and the guards know what i am.."
Moon listened, she got curious. Wanting to ask what he was, but not to be rude, "What...are you...? Not to be rude or nosy!"

"I'm a changeling I hail from the everfree forrest's darkest parts"

Marix said:
"I'm a changeling I hail from the everfree forrest's darkest parts"
Moon looked shocked at first, but then it faded into a shallow smile. She wasn't so normal either. "Oh, well that's not so bad...I was kinda expecting worse!" She said, trying to be as polite as she could be.

WafflesandSyrup said:
Moon looked shocked at first, but then it faded into a shallow smile. She wasn't so normal either. "Oh, well that's not so bad...I was kinda expecting worse!" She said, trying to be as polite as she could be.
it was my own way of life to learn on my own but i felt a madness inside me...

Marix said:
it was my own way of life to learn on my own but i felt a madness inside me...
Moon felt awkward, she ruffled her wings and looked down at her hooves, "Well if it makes you feel any better I'm not that normal either! Heheh..."

WafflesandSyrup said:
Moon felt awkward, she ruffled her wings and looked down at her hooves, "Well if it makes you feel any better I'm not that normal either! Heheh..."
"Please dont feel bothered by it.. its just my means of letting my feelings out as well as my reasoning for why no changeling has come for me

Marix said:
"Please dont feel bothered by it.. its just my means of letting my feelings out as well as my reasoning for why no changeling has come for me
"I-I'm not bothered, just a little shocked is all, but if I were you I wouldn't tell anypony else for a while." She suggested, giving another smile. "Hey, have you really explored Ponyville in the day time? I'd be happy to show you around!"

WafflesandSyrup said:
"I-I'm not bothered, just a little shocked is all, but if I were you I wouldn't tell anypony else for a while." She suggested, giving another smile. "Hey, have you really explored Ponyville in the day time? I'd be happy to show you around!"
If you insist though i could really use some food..

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Heh, alright, lets go then." She said, waving to him to follow her. "It's a short walk from here but not that far."
thats fine by me walking the distance is no bother to me

WafflesandSyrup said:
Trotting along, she looked back, "So how long have you been living in the Everfree?"
Nearly all my life miss.. havent stepped out of it till just today

Marix said:
Nearly all my life miss.. havent stepped out of it till just today
"Wow, really? Well, welcome to Ponyville! I've been here ost of my life besides up in CloudsDale!" She exclaimed, opening her wings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back