• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
Banana pie? ... Is that a thing? Now I want a banana pie. >.>
I think it is, I'll look it up.

So there is one, but it's only a cream pie.

Banana cream pie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shandragontear said:
I think we're taking a bit of a break. And waiting for someone to finish his epologs. *Eyes @One Mean Ghost* >.>
That's cool, just wanted to know if it was like a week or two or like a few months or in between or whatever.

I was wondering what was going on. Things haven't moved in the longest time, and I never got any word on anything.

I'm doing well.

thank you very much for asking.

though working 63 hours a week is cutting into my RP time.

BUT I'm still active in other threads while this one is on hiatus

I guess I'm doing alright. The only other thread I was able to get myself to hop into hasn't given me a reply in, like, 3 or 4 days, so...

Not doing much, in terms of RP.

viska said:
I'm doing well.
thank you very much for asking.

though working 63 hours a week is cutting into my RP time.

BUT I'm still active in other threads while this one is on hiatus
Your welcome.

And uh what is hiatus? Have no clue what it is.

Unonemous said:
I guess I'm doing alright. The only other thread I was able to get myself to hop into hasn't given me a reply in, like, 3 or 4 days, so...
Not doing much, in terms of RP.
You can join one of the eps I'm in, or my friend @MTchaos1134 . I would enjoy rping with you, and my friend would too.

Yeah, the rps I'm in are pretty nice, or at least I think so. One of them is a multiversal Rp. If you plan to join and use a pony charater, that would be fun to Rp with.

I, unfortunately, know nothing about InFamous, and, is the multiverse RP the one in a school?

I can always look into stuff too

I have half a mind to start a Sailor Moon RP, but that might be a result of binge watching the new series while drinking vodka. >.>

MTchaos1134 said:
Oh, that sounds interesting, I'll check it out.
(Infamous is a game I enjoy, so I will most likely join.)
It's part of a universe we're building. We've set a series of roleplays in New York, this one's in Chicago. Though they aren't connected at all, so all newcomers are welcome!

InFamous: World in Terror

Unonemous said:
I, unfortunately, know nothing about InFamous, and, is the multiverse RP the one in a school?
I can always look into stuff too
You don't really need to. All you REALLY need to know about is how super powers work.

Assailant said:
It's part of a universe we're building. We've set a series of roleplays in New York, this one's in Chicago. Though they aren't connected at all, so all newcomers are welcome!
InFamous: World in Terror

You don't really need to. All you REALLY need to know about is how super powers work.
I suppose. But, canons that are super-power strict seem a bit hard for me to integrate into for some reason. I dunno, guess it just never interested me enough

Unonemous said:
I suppose. But, canons that are super-power strict seem a bit hard for me to integrate into for some reason. I dunno, guess it just never interested me enough
Oh. Well if you aren't interested in super-power roleplays, then this isn't the one for you.

Assailant said:
Oh. Well if you aren't interested in super-power roleplays, then this isn't the one for you.
Do you think a charater that can manipulate some gasses? Like CS gas,(maybe) mustard gas, helium.

What do you think?

MTchaos1134 said:
Do you think a charater that can manipulate some gasses? Like CS gas,(maybe) mustard gas, helium.
What do you think?
Interesting. I'm not GM, so you'll have to take it up with him. But it sounds cool, and can lead to devastating combos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back