• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MvT: Magic vs Technology

Scarlet

Scarlet looked to the captain and laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head. She was really good at picking out emotions, wasn't she...? The redhead followed after her to learn the information she needed before she would go and explore the ship. Scarlet would have liked to know something about the new home she had.

Cherrywitch said:
Scarlet
Scarlet looked to the captain and laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head. She was really good at picking out emotions, wasn't she...? The redhead followed after her to learn the information she needed before she would go and explore the ship. Scarlet would have liked to know something about the new home she had.
Cordelia Sterling Once Scarlet had joined her in the quarters she closed all curtains and locked the door before walking to her desk and placing her cutlass down. "Alright Scarlet. First you need to know is that everyone outside this room is extremely touchy, if you don't like it, you better be ready to retaliate with violence. Secondly is the one place you're not allowed to be, that would be in here normally, but for you the off limits areas are anything in here that is locked. Thirdly you need to know exactly what I do, why I do it, and why the bureaucracy allows me to stay out of prison for life." As she said the third thing she took a deep breath and moved her eyepatch. Behind it was not a second jade green eye, rather it was a firey orange orb, with a black slit like a cats eye. However whispers could be heard of intangible words and a dark presence filled the room. "My full title is Captain Cordelia Sterling... the 'Cursed' Pirate Queen."

Scarlet

Scarlet took a step back, the golden eyes wide with shock. So that's why she wore an eyepatch... Scarlet had initially assumed it was for intimidation, so. "Cursed? By a magic user?" The redhead thought back to Alamar and his manipulating. It certainly was possible. "You wouldn't tell me, or anyone else this unless you had a good reason. So, what is the reason?" Is it... A warning?

Cherrywitch said:
Scarlet
Scarlet took a step back, the golden eyes wide with shock. So that's why she wore an eyepatch... Scarlet had initially assumed it was for intimidation, so. "Cursed? By a magic user?" The redhead thought back to Alamar and his manipulating. It certainly was possible. "You wouldn't tell me, or anyone else this unless you had a good reason. So, what is the reason?" Is it... A warning?
Cordelia Sterling "It's a sort of warning. You know how all pirates can't resist treasure? That's a myth. Most pirates know not to dabble in things they don't know about. This is my punishment for messing with things I didn't know. Ancient demonic magics, forced up in me and uncontrollable because I don't know how to use magic let alone control it." As she covered her eye once more the dark presence seemed to fade, however it was obvious the eyepatch masked it rather than silence it. "We don't care for riches of legends, we don't care for magic, and we don't ever... dabble with things unknown to us. When we get into a fight you'll know why I said you don't want me angry, this curse... it casts shadow based spells, summoning demons of all sorts without my control. The bureaucracy hasn't locked me away because of two reasons, firstly they don't know of this. Secondly because this curse is what drives me to kill all magic users. Shadow magic users on the top of my list." Taking a deep breath She walked past Scarlet and unlocked the door, now... feel free to familiarize yourself with the ship. It's going to be your new home for the foreseeable future."

Scarlet

The girl gave a sigh of breath that had caught in her chest, before giving a determined nod. "yes... I will try my best to help you complete your goal." Scarlet murmured before leaving the captain's quarters, glancing about and ignoring the stares of the other pirates as she looked for a place to start her adventure around the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back