• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Murder, they Roleplayed- Closed

Join away :)

We still need two more characters for the roleplay to at least begin starting. If more sign up after that, I'll put up the poll about whether or not other characters can get murdered.

Loren said:
Pff yeah. Come on, folks, men can be murderers too!(> :D )
Also, spider, my former avatar was from Reaper Man.
Coldest beans! :D

I need to reread that one, but I love Pratchett's whole idea of the undead . . .

I almost made my character a male because of the gender skew, but the oc I had in mind fit better for a girl

I think mine could probably change genders, being a sharpshooter and all, but eh, who knows, might add a bit of a new motive for Mr. Black and perhaps his tastes and character traits

If more people join/are still allowed to join I think there should be at least one more male though... :/

Well if worse comes to worse, I could probably change my character to a guy. Would probably have to make some changes, but nothing super major.

Loren said:
Yeah, my favourite discworld books are the Death storyline.
I myself am particular to the Watch books, but I do love Susan! And Death, of course--but he's everywhere. :)

spiderlegs said:
I myself am particular to the Watch books, but I do love Susan! And Death, of course--but he's everywhere. :)
Aye, the watch is fun too. I'm finishing pyramids at the moment.

Anyways, we still need murderers-to-be!

Loren said:
Aye, the watch is fun too. I'm finishing pyramids at the moment.
Anyways, we still need murderers-to-be!
I love Pyramids! I was always so sad that none of the characters ever really showed up again. :(

I can always try asking some of my one on one partners to see if they would be interested.

I still can add a male who's going to be murdered soon so you don't need to be worried about him being the murderer. Or... we can kill all males...

Hey, about book, I'm quite out of your world. The last book I read was "Assholism".

Hopefully we can get more people, otherwise, I could probably just change my character so that at least we start off with a fair balance.

At this rate, though, if all the males are going to be the first to go anyway, I ain't staying with none of you and I'm going to hide in Mr. Black's car.

joel-edgerton-and-elizabeth-debicki-in-the-great-gatsby-secret-society-style.jpg

(Here we see the great Tom Buchanan about to get clubbed by a golfer)

A very fine decision.

"Very well young chaps, one of us is a killer, but the killer is clearly hating on the male species. So I shall promptly take myself and the butler and any gents who are not homicidal maniacs into the car, where we shall henceforth drive back to the inn, lay low for a while, and perhaps find ourselves a pleasant tavern or parlor to rest the night. Or my name isn't Tom Buchanan."

And... are you guys sure that your car HAS a break? Maybe that car is going to go non stop till the last second of your lives...

"Fine! Fine! I will not sleep in the car. What do you want me to do? Sleep in a tree? Fine, I'll do it. But only because the rest of you who are not cold-blooded killers forced me to."

(break... brake... I feel broken...)

Sssssnakes.......... like colorful ribbons... they crawl everywhere, up and down the trees... a whistle and a neat bite, then the prey has only a few minutes to scream in shock and fear.

Just a pair of pretty poisonous fangs and he went back to his little planet to take care of a beautiful rose who was one and only in his world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back