• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder Series: Far Away Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I want to gm an event, but I am not creative. The most creative I've been is singing Ice Ice Baby.

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Im doing some insane research for debate tournaments so I probably cant post for days at a time, although I can try.

I'm still here and stuff, just goin' with the flow. But yeah, school and stuff, so I won't be on as much as I'd like, but I'll certainly try.

I feel really bad because classes are holding me up X(

And I'm super frustrated because I have to tutor this junior at the high school, and at first I thought he was nice and everything, and then we started our tutoring session and he seemed to be doing okay until we summarized everything up.

I then realized he had been intently staring at my boobs the whole freaking session and hadn't been paying attention at all. The one day I wore a plaid shirt and tank top with the top buttons undone. And I have to tutor the pervert for another 3 weeks.

Fml.

Mrrow... so do we know whose GMing the next one yet? I wasn't sure if I'd participate again this time (was thinking about taking a small break) but Idk, maybe I'll still join. xD

We are discussing our future courses of action, including the future of the Murder Series, my good man.

Xibilation said:
I feel really bad because classes are holding me up X(
And I'm super frustrated because I have to tutor this junior at the high school, and at first I thought he was nice and everything, and then we started our tutoring session and he seemed to be doing okay until we summarized everything up.

I then realized he had been intently staring at my boobs the whole freaking session and hadn't been paying attention at all. The one day I wore a plaid shirt and tank top with the top buttons undone. And I have to tutor the pervert for another 3 weeks.

Fml.
Sorry what was that? You lost me on 'boobs'

Akibahara said:
NO U STAY.
Anyway, I love the Batman idea -alot-, but we don't know the activity level of SuperChocoMilk. We may go with the X-Men Murder Game, but I'll wait a day or two for a response from SuperChocoMilk.

@SuperChocoMilk

@The Gil
(( If it's going to be a X-Men type of Murder Game, then I'll probably sit that one out... We'll just have to see how it goes I guess. ))

Dallas said:
(( If it's going to be a X-Men type of Murder Game, then I'll probably sit that one out... We'll just have to see how it goes I guess. ))
(( If alot of people don't like the theme, we can work something out. However, everyone appears on board with the Batman one. xD ))

770f84f8a24d990097448193fc824a7d41893c05ff49ade7cb2052bbd476d8ee.jpg

Akibahara said:
(( If alot of people don't like the theme, we can work something out. However, everyone appears on board with the Batman one. xD ))
770f84f8a24d990097448193fc824a7d41893c05ff49ade7cb2052bbd476d8ee.jpg
(( I suppose so. I'd participate in the Batman RP...maybe. It all depends on my schedule, because I have a lot of things coming up in September, and October. ))

[QUOTE="The Gil]Shit, I kinda missed the part where the whole Batman ME plot was explained. Can somebody tell me?

[/QUOTE]
It's based off of The Dark Knight Rises where Bane takes control of Gotham City. However, the Colossi from... I forgot that video game, surround the city and Bane controls them. I love the plot, especially since the players are situated in Gotham City, stuck under Bane's control.

Akibahara said:
It's based off of The Dark Knight Rises where Bane takes control of Gotham City. However, the Colossi from... I forgot that video game, surround the city and Bane controls them. I love the plot, especially since the players are situated in Gotham City, stuck under Bane's control.
Colossi from Shadow of Colossus?

Akibahara said:
NICE! I actually think I might make the one after this one based on Half Life. Half Life... Why did I remembered Half Life... I want Half Life... *sobs*

3H53mvd.jpg

[QUOTE="The Gil]NICE! I actually think I might make the one after this one based on Half Life. Half Life... Why did I remembered Half Life... I want Half Life... *sobs*

3H53mvd.jpg

[/QUOTE]
7etabe6a.png

[QUOTE="The Gil]NICE! I actually think I might make the one after this one based on Half Life. Half Life... Why did I remembered Half Life... I want Half Life... *sobs*
3H53mvd.jpg

[/QUOTE]
If you want, you can make the Half-Life one this one - people may have a stronger interest >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back