• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder Series: Far Away Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Choco's doing his or what? If so, we might as well close this one, since most people dropped due to the locking of previous

[QUOTE="The Gil]So, Choco's doing his or what? If so, we might as well close this one, since most people dropped due to the locking of previous

[/QUOTE]
Well, I can talk to you about creating a Murder Game IF you can be active.

Akibahara said:
Well, I can talk to you about creating a Murder Game IF you can be active.
Yeah, maybe you should place Choco, because I would be off for the afternoon because of school and work, and would only have morning and night, so I would need him as a sub GM anyway. I could still provide the next plot if needed

As far as I can see; it all went to the dogs. So starting with a clean slate and trying to keep that slate fairly clean (trying to avoid things like Aki getting banned for adult content etc. ) would be best if you ask me. Also, if I'm going to be perfectly honest I was getting a little uncomfortable with where things were going before anyway; a little weirdness, sure, but I'm more of a serious RPer and prefer to keep things that way; though saying that, it's just my opinion, I don't expect to be favoured over another 50+ people of course.

(@Akibahara Why don't you just drop the Star wars Murder event, and start a new one, clearly people took things out of content. Because when I was RainbowWave....No one cared about the sexual content in the first event.. Sadly I forgot my password and was horrible afraid of everyone being mad at me due to the last event being just dropped .-.)

// I think there are several people who still want this event to keep going. There will probably be more [FADE TO BLACK]s when someone is about to hold hands with someone, but oh well. I personally would love to continue this one, be it in the old thread or in this new one, this RP has soooo much potential. Of course in the end it's all up to Aki though

JayJay said:
// I think there are several people who still want this event to keep going. There will probably be more [FADE TO BLACK]s when someone is about to hold hands with someone, but oh well. I personally would love to continue this one, be it in the old thread or in this new one, this RP has soooo much potential. Of course in the end it's all up to Aki though
(That's dumb.... >.> the other roleplay site I go on no one cares about sexual content, especially when it is said to be 17+ or 18+)

TheColourlessRainbow said:
(That's dumb.... >.> the other roleplay site I go on no one cares about sexual content, especially when it is said to be 17+ or 18+)
// Yeah, I would think putting an age restriction on things like this should be enough, but honestly, in the end, who's gonna obey those lol

JayJay said:
// Yeah, I would think putting an age restriction on things like this should be enough, but honestly, in the end, who's gonna obey those lol
(Well, with the restrictions in place the host wouldn't be the one to be banned.)

(Well, with the restrictions in place the host wouldn't be the one to be banned.)
GgAce said he didn't want this site to have those Becuase it could cause lawsuits Becuase some punk kid passed an age gate and the parents get pissed and sue. Happens a lot of the time , really. Also , if it wasn't for such restrictions I don't think there would be as many people. Ace himself explains in detail the reasons in the 'rules' section.

(@Akibahara Why don't you just drop the Star wars Murder event, and start a new one, clearly people took things out of content. Because when I was RainbowWave....No one cared about the sexual content in the first event.. Sadly I forgot my password and was horrible afraid of everyone being mad at me due to the last event being just dropped .-.)
Hehe I had a feeling it was you for some reason. *hug* So happy you're back! :D

I agree with JayJay, I wish this one would be continued. It has a lot of potential and I really liked the characters. But I think a lot of people are hesitant to post in the roleplay now because it got in trouble. I have a feeling it's going to die, which makes me sad. :(

I'm not a huge fan of sexual humor--which is sort of why I came to RpN for roleplaying so I could avoid a lot of it--but it doesn't bother me enough to where I'm horribly offended by it. I just ignored it in the past rps. So I think on some hand the rule restrictions are good, but on another hand it would be nice if they weren't AS STRICT as they are... Just one offense and Aki was banned and our thread was closed... I had an rp recruitment thread I opened once and it was closed just because someone posted that they were "okay with smut in roleplays." Couldn't the mods have just deleted the guy's post and left my thread alone? ^^; Sometimes I feel they can be a tad strict on the rules, but idk... they know what they're doing I guess... *shrug*

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Hehe I had a feeling it was you for some reason. *hug* So happy you're back! :D
I agree with JayJay, I wish this one would be continued. It has a lot of potential and I really liked the characters. But I think a lot of people are hesitant to post in the roleplay now because it got in trouble. I have a feeling it's going to die, which makes me sad. :(

I'm not a huge fan of sexual humor--which is sort of why I came to RpN for roleplaying so I could avoid a lot of it--but it doesn't bother me enough to where I'm horribly offended by it. I just ignored it in the past rps. So I think on some hand the rule restrictions are good, but on another hand it would be nice if they weren't AS STRICT as they are... Just one offense and Aki was banned and our thread was closed... I had an rp recruitment thread I opened once and it was closed just because someone posted that they were "okay with smut in roleplays." Couldn't the mods have just deleted the guy's post and left my thread alone? ^^; Sometimes I feel they can be a tad strict on the rules, but idk... they know what they're doing I guess... *shrug*

[/QUOTE]
(I think the age restrictions would be a good idea for this site, how can a law suit come out of some child lieing about there age? As long as it was CLEAR that the roleplay was meant for 17+ or something similar.)

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Hehe I had a feeling it was you for some reason. *hug* So happy you're back! :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm absolutely sure that if people would let Aki know they were bothered by some of his more sexual messages, he would keep that in mind. The RP with the Crossed was really gory and sexual at times as well, which is to be expected in that universe, but in none of the three murder games did anyone say they had a problem with it.

Maybe it's just my opinion, but it's better to just be honest with people and tell them something bothers you, instead of taking drastic measures and getting them banned for a day, as well as blocking the RP for all other players :/  

(I think the age restrictions would be a good idea for this site, how can a law suit come out of some child lieing about there age? As long as it was CLEAR that the roleplay was meant for 17+ or something similar.)
Well it does say in the rules that if you are under 18, you need a parent's permission to use this site. Assuming everyone follows this rule, their parents should know what kind of website this is and that some content might not be too appropriate for their children.

Parents would have no leg to stand on if they try to sue RPNation over something like that, because either they are at fault, or their child is, in my opinion

JayJay said:
I'm absolutely sure that if people would let Aki know they were bothered by some of his more sexual messages, he would keep that in mind. The RP with the Crossed was really gory and sexual at times as well, which is to be expected in that universe, but in none of the three murder games did anyone say they had a problem with it.
Maybe it's just my opinion, but it's better to just be honest with people and tell them something bothers you, instead of taking drastic measures and getting them banned for a day, as well as blocking the RP for all other players :/  

Well it does say in the rules that if you are under 18, you need a parent's permission to use this site. Assuming everyone follows this rule, their parents should know what kind of website this is and that some content might not be too appropriate for their children.

Parents would have no leg to stand on if they try to sue RPNation over something like that, because either they are at fault, or their child is, in my opinion
Exactly.

I also love you all~

brofist.jpg

As with Ninja Kitty; I just ignore most of the sexual content; I'm an adult, I realise it's just normal. You're pretty immature if you think otherwise in my opinion. But anyway; there are limits to what all people are comfortable working with (in terms of both sexual and violent) but if we can all agree on a certain level (as we did in The Ties That Bind) then I really don't see a problem. Also, this site was better before the update. Tabs were better, age rating on the roleplay info was better. If a mod is reading this, please bear that in mind, change isn't good if it's just for the sake of change.

@Akibahara do you mind if I post a link here? well, to be truthful, do you plan on making another murder Event? If not, you might like the roleplay I am going to host.)
I'm going to ask SuperChocoMilk, The Girl, and maybe, if they want, Klutzy Ninja Kitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back