• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder Series: Far Away Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nautolan sat at the nightclub sipping on the drink, the lights around him pulsing and the music loud. He watched everyone, being a wanted man made him do that often. He saw men on men, women on women, and all the else. Just looking for the other prisoners from earlier.

@anyone

((Its not as bad, It's a joke between me and the other RPers from that RP have between us. Choco is death incarnate.))

TheColourlessRainbow said:
(Why did people get banned?)
Becuase of sexual content , and in jayjay's case verbally insulting another user and use of a certain word meaning bundle of sticks.

[QUOTE="R4 C9]Becuase of sexual content , and in jayjay's case verbally insulting another user and use of a certain word meaning bundle of sticks.

[/QUOTE]
// welp, anything can be insulting when taken out of context, but whatevs

JayJay said:
// welp, anything can be insulting when taken out of context, but whatevs
You also used the word that means bundle of sticks. That alone is against the rules and ban worthy.

[QUOTE="R4 C9]You also used the word that means bundle of sticks. That alone is against the rules and ban worthy.

[/QUOTE]
// Really? Wow...that's a surprise. I don't recall ever seeing that in the rules.

[QUOTE="R4 C9]You also used the word that means bundle of sticks. That alone is against the rules and ban worthy.

[/QUOTE]
// Actually what I said was "Akibafagga", which in my opinion is a play on words and obviously only intended to be funny and in no way at all a personal attack toward anyone. This was also one of the messages that had a pretty significant context, since I had been jokingly raging at Aki for a longer period of time for what he did to my character in the RP

JayJay said:
// Actually what I said was "Akibafagga", which in my opinion is a play on words and obviously only intended to be funny and in no way at all a personal attack toward anyone. This was also one of the messages that had a pretty significant context, since I had been jokingly raging at Aki for a longer period of time for what he did to my character in the RP
Perhaps I took it out of context. Besides , it may later be a good idea not to use such a word in any context... <probably pissed someone off bad.>

This RP isn't dead just yet! I still need to see if the admins permit the old forums to unlock.

Depends on how much trouble it is and if enough people would actually still play, cuz I don't see much going on in this one :(

//Maybe the fact that our old one got locked made some of the members hesitant to post in this one? Maybe they don't want to be part of an rp that got in trouble? Idk... COME BACK GUYZ!!!

baby.jpg

JayJay said:
// Y'know that puppy and Matt Smith in your signature look kind of alike there
//HAHA yes indeed. Now you know why I've described a few of The Doctor's expressions as "sad puppy dog eyes" when I was writing him. ;) hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back