• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Oh okaies, and thanks for the like the notificationgot lost) "hello....wondering if you could help us with a question.." she asked as Link opened the door

Aqua was in shock at the look on Peter's face "noo!" She yelled punching at Frieza
He arched an eyebrow. "what question?"

Frieza just pushed her away. He pulled his hand out of Peter's chest. Peter fell to his knees.

He arched an eyebrow. "what question?"

Frieza just pushed her away. He pulled his hand out of Peter's chest. Peter fell to his knees.
"About a cloud dome?.. um Earl you should ask him" Emily said steping to the side

Aqua felt the mans strength as he pushed her away like nothing. Getting up she watched as Peter fell to his knees. Angry she ran to attack Frieza once again

"About a cloud dome?.. um Earl you should ask him" Emily said steping to the side

Aqua felt the mans strength as he pushed her away like nothing. Getting up she watched as Peter fell to his knees. Angry she ran to attack Frieza once again
The boy with the blue hair was sitting on the bed. "You mean the thunderhead?" Link asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Instead of wasting time I suggest you take his last few moments to say goodbye."

The boy with the blue hair was sitting on the bed. "You mean the thunderhead?" Link asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Instead of wasting time I suggest you take his last few moments to say goodbye."
As Emily moved to the side to let Earl ask Link about the dome she spotted the boy with the blue hair sitting on the bed

Aqua ran over to Peter, the nightmare she had a week ago poping back in her head. Kneeling down next to him she placed his torso on her lap as she cradled his head in her arms "P...Peter.." she could burly speak as tears started to roll down the cheeks

As Emily moved to the side to let Earl ask Link about the dome she spotted the boy with the blue hair sitting on the bed

Aqua ran over to Peter, the nightmare she had a week ago poping back in her head. Kneeling down next to him she placed his torso on her lap as she cradled his head in her arms "P...Peter.." she could burly speak as tears started to roll down the cheeks
He was looking down as Link and Earl talked.

Peter raised his hand to her cheek. "Aqua...."

He was looking down as Link and Earl talked.

Peter raised his hand to her cheek. "Aqua...."
Emily stared at him for a bit "...is he okay?" she asked no one in particular, the question just slipped out as she didn't take her eyes off the blue-haired boy.

Aqua lifted her right-hand cupping his hand with hers. She closed her eyes leaning her cheek against his hand as she just couldn't hold back her tears. "Peter...I...I don't want to lose you, Peter..." she whispered in between breaths and trears

Emily stared at him for a bit "...is he okay?" she asked no one in particular, the question just slipped out as she didn't take her eyes off the blue-haired boy.

Aqua lifted her right-hand cupping his hand with hers. She closed her eyes leaning her cheek against his hand as she just couldn't hold back her tears. "Peter...I...I don't want to lose you, Peter..." she whispered in between breaths and trears
He looked at her. "I'm fine." He said.

"Hey... You wanna know something Aunt May role me?" He asked coughing. "She told me I still have my parents, and Uncle Ben, and everyone I ever cared about here." He poked her chest where her heart was.

He looked at her. "I'm fine." He said.

"Hey... You wanna know something Aunt May role me?" He asked coughing. "She told me I still have my parents, and Uncle Ben, and everyone I ever cared about here." He poked her chest where her heart was.
Emily did not expect the blue-haired boy to answer her, let alone turn to face her. "oh well good.." she quickly replied with a nod as she quickly looked away.

Aqua looked at him "what?.." she replied as he asked her, "I know..." felt her chest filled with sadness as he spoke, feeling her heart brake from sadness when he poked her

Emily did not expect the blue-haired boy to answer her, let alone turn to face her. "oh well good.." she quickly replied with a nod as she quickly looked away.

Aqua looked at him "what?.." she replied as he asked her, "I know..." felt her chest filled with sadness as he spoke, feeling her heart brake from sadness when he poked her
"What you scared of me or something?"

Peter went limp and his hand fell to his chest. "Oh so touching." Frieza said. "It's enough to make me puke."

"What you scared of me or something?"

Peter went limp and his hand fell to his chest. "Oh so touching," Frieza said. "It's enough to make me puke."
Emily looked back at him "I am not scared of you" she quickly replied

Aqua watched as his hand fell limp, she cried tears flowing down her cheeks. She held Peter limp body close to her hugging him tightly not wanting to accept he was gone.
(aww this is sad >< can't help but get teary-eyed in sad moments)

Emily looked back at him "I am not scared of you" she quickly replied

Aqua watched as his hand fell limp, she cried tears flowing down her cheeks. She held Peter limp body close to her hugging him tightly not wanting to accept he was gone.
(aww this is sad >< can't help but get teary-eyed in sad moments)
He stood up. "I'm going for a walk." He walked out. "The Thunderhead has an entrance." Link said. "But it's difficult to get to if you don't know where it is.*

Frieza smiled. "Of course I can't let the happy couple be broken too long." He sent a death beam straight through her heart.

He stood up. "I'm going for a walk." He walked out. "The Thunderhead has an entrance." Link said. "But it's difficult to get to if you don't know where it is.*

Frieza smiled. "Of course I can't let the happy couple be broken too long." He sent a death beam straight through her heart.
Emily watched as the boy walked out of the room before turning back to Link and Earl

(liked this approach more ><) Aqua's eyes went wide as the pain quickly engulfed her. She le out her last breath as she let go of Peter's limp body as her eyes rolled back and she dropped to the ground.

Emily watched as the boy walked out of the room before turning back to Link and Earl

(liked this approach more ><) Aqua's eyes went wide as the pain quickly engulfed her. She le out her last breath as she let go of Peter's limp body as her eyes rolled back and she dropped to the ground.
"How do we get in?" Earl asked. "You can't." Link said.

Suddenly she was in a white space. It was like UA but everything was cleaner and colored white. "Oh man you too?" Peter asked from behind her.

"How do we get in?" Earl asked. "You can't." Link said.

Suddenly she was in a white space. It was like UA but everything was cleaner and colored white. "Oh man you too?" Peter asked from behind her.
"But Earl heard say someone had gone through..." Emily added

Aqua looked around confused at the structure infront of her. Hearing his voice Aqua quickly turned around. "Peter?..."

"But Earl heard say someone had gone through..." Emily added

Aqua looked around confused at the structure infront of her. Hearing his voice Aqua quickly turned around. "Peter?..."
"Yes someone had." Link said. "Me."

He was wearing a white shirt and jeans.."Hey."

"Because the only the Goddess can give someone the ability to go through."

He opened his arms with a smile.
"Oh..." what all Emily could say

Aqua ran tackling him in a huge hug. She was overjoyed to see him, she had no clue what this place was, she was just happy to see Peter smiling in front of her.

"Oh..." what all Emily could say

Aqua ran tackling him in a huge hug. She was overjoyed to see him, she had no clue what this place was, she was just happy to see Peter smiling in front of her.
Link looked at them. "Why?"

He spun around lifting her in the air before hugging her back.

Link looked at them. "Why?"

He spun around lifting her in the air before hugging her back.
Emily had no clue about the dome until Earl told her about it. With all the secrecy she now really wanted to know what was up there "Courious to know hats up there" she answered

Aqua giggled with joy as he lifted her up in the air spun her around. She hugged him back tightly nuzzling her face into the hug.

Emily had no clue about the dome until Earl told her about it. With all the secrecy she now really wanted to know what was up there "Courious to know hats up there" she answered

Aqua giggled with joy as he lifted her up in the air spun her around. She hugged him back tightly nuzzling her face into the hug.
"Nothing for prying eyes." He said. "It's not for outsiders."

"So... Where do you think we are." He asked still hugging her. He didn't want to let go.

"Nothing for prying eyes." He said. "It's not for outsiders."

"So... Where do you think we are." He asked still hugging her. He didn't want to let go.
Emily folded her arms "well that sucks..."

Aqua thought about it, they were dead right? Last think she remember was holding on to the lifeless body of Peter. Then a horrible pain in her chest and the world going black. "Im not sure?...an afterlife of some sorts.." Aqua answerd holding tightly on to Peter.

Emily folded her arms "well that sucks..."

Aqua thought about it, they were dead right? Last think she remember was holding on to the lifeless body of Peter. Then a horrible pain in her chest and the world going black. "Im not sure?...an afterlife of some sorts.." Aqua answerd holding tightly on to Peter.
"Come on." Earl said trying to convince him.

He looked around still holding her close. He held her hand and started walking around.

"Come on." Earl said trying to convince him.

He looked around still holding her close. He held her hand and started walking around.
"Come on Earl...he ain't going to tell you" Emily said geting a bit frustrated this wasn't getting them anywhere.

Aqua intengled her fingers with his as they held hands. She walked among with him looking at the place the found themsselves in. "Why dose this place kinda look like UA?...." Aqua said braking the silence "would have thought it would like way diffrent..."

"Come on Earl...he ain't going to tell you" Emily said geting a bit frustrated this wasn't getting them anywhere.

Aqua intengled her fingers with his as they held hands. She walked among with him looking at the place the found themsselves in. "Why dose this place kinda look like UA?...." Aqua said braking the silence "would have thought it would like way diffrent..."
Earl smirked. "Fine we'll find our own way in." He said.

"Maybe it's just whatever was important to us." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back