• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Moonstruck - A Space Roleplay!

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack chuckled and said "We'll get you a doctor. Can't believe that somebody kicked your ass like you were nothing, though... hmm... do they happen to be a criminal group?" he asked with a curious voice. Then he looked back and said "Here." he dropped a small first aid kit next to him, then he said "Get up. We gotta find you a doctor, before ya die."

@Safety Hammer
"Someone? There were twelve of them, and I was drunk." Crowley said, as he tried to lift himself up from the floor. "Fuck. Can you help me up?" Crowley remembered the gangsters cutting out his eye and shuddered. "I can barely feel my legs.."

Jack Rosenthal

Jack held his hand out to Edgar, offering to help him get up. Then he said "That's why I don't drink that much. Besides, alcohol literally has no effect on me." with a chuckle, he lifted Edgar up and looked around his room, then said "Well, this is a mess. You think Reena will be pissed about this?"

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack held his hand out to Edgar, offering to help him get up. Then he said "That's why I don't drink that much. Besides, alcohol literally has no effect on me." with a chuckle, he lifted Edgar up and looked around his room, then said "Well, this is a mess. You think Reena will be pissed about this?"
"I could care less right now, Jack. Possibly because I'm about to DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS!" Edgar yelled, as he slung his arm over Jack's shoulders. "What about that bartender? Maybe she can help."

Jack Rosenthal

Jack looked at him and said "Why the bartender? Bartenders don't know shit about medical care." he gave him a serious, unimpressed look. He had his mask on, but you could still sense the emotions of Jack's face under it, from the stare itself. "Hmph." he muttered and then continued to walk forward out of the room. He quickly looked around the corridors of the ship, scanning for anyone, with his eyes.

@Safety Hammer @NekoQueen49

Saphira found after her discussion, that she wanted to explored the ship a bit. It was a medium sized ship, not too small but not overwhelmingly big either.

She hummed cheerily, swinging her arms in front of her when the man she recognized from the bar burst into the room she was exploring. She blinked at him, slightly startled by his abrupt entrance. "Yes...?" She asked, in case he was looking for something in specific.

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack looked at him and said "Why the bartender? Bartenders don't know shit about medical care." he gave him a serious, unimpressed look. He had his mask on, but you could still sense the emotions of Jack's face under it, from the stare itself. "Hmph." he muttered and then continued to walk forward out of the room. He quickly looked around the corridors of the ship, scanning for anyone, with his eyes.

@Safety Hammer @NekoQueen49
"Name one person that we can trust with my body." Edgar mumbled, as he spit out some more blood. "That's what I thought." Edgar was starting to feel light-headed. His feet dragged along the floor with each step.

Jack Rosenthal

He stared down at her, scanning her with his suit and getting the information. Human Hybrid? Interesting. He saw her earlier in the bar, that's right! But he didn't expect her to gt along. He looked at her from the hallway and took a few steps towards her, then said "Do you know anything about medical care, sweetheart?" with an endearing, but slightly worried voice. He didn't plan on looking like a bad mercenary, which accounted for him being nice to his teammates and due to the fact that Owain wanted it too. He also grew to like Edgar slightly, more as a friendly rivalry and partnership, rather than actual friendship, but still.

@NekoQueen49

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Saphira brought her arms up to her chest in a self protective gesture. "Uhh, I sometimes had to patch people up in the bar...?" She said uncertainly. It was true. Fights sometimes broke out in the midst of alcohol which was really unavoidable.

@Birdsie

Jack Rosenthal

He nodded and said "Great. Can you help my friend? He's missing an eye and his chest is bleeding profusely." with a slightly worried voice. Again, he was hoping that nothing critical would happen to Edgar. From one side, he was an ally. From the other, they could betray each other at any moment... though, they did make a deal about it. He sighed and said "In here." pointing towards Edgar's room with his head.

@NekoQueen49 @Safety Hammer

Her hands shook as she bent down to help the bleeding man. "I'm going to need some booze, sewing needle and some string," she tried to say with confidence, but she hadn't dealt with this serious a wound. She didn't even know how to approach the eye, so she went with the one thing she did know how to do: an open wound.

@Birdsie @Safety Hammer

NekoQueen49 said:
Her hands shook as she bent down to help the bleeding man. "I'm going to need some booze, sewing needle and some string," she tried to say with confidence, but she hadn't dealt with this serious a wound. She didn't even know how to approach the eye, so she went with the one thing she did know how to do: an open wound.
@Birdsie @Safety Hammer
"Don't worry about the eye, love. It was mechanical. Jus' sew me up, and if you bring me through this, I'll fuckin' kiss yeh." Edgar said, slowly becoming delusional from blood loss. And he wasn't complaining either. This barmaid was pretty good,looking.

Saphira had no reaction to the man's flirtations. She had heard it all from the bar. With her telepathy, she got the required materials and set it work. "This will sting," she gave him a light warning before pouring some vodka onto his wound.

@Safety Hammer

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira had no reaction to the man's flirtations. She had heard it all from the bar. With her telepathy, she got the required materials and set it work. "This will sting," she gave him a light warning before pouring some vodka onto his wound.
@Safety Hammer
Edgar didn't even flinch. "Come on! Just get on with it, will you?!" Edgar shouted, as he tore off what remained of his tank top. "I haven't got all day!" The room was getting really bright. He grabbed Jack's arm. "AB+. About a leiter. Get it now."

@Birdsie

Saphira grunted lowly. All the others she dealt with at least winced. Brushing off his reaction, she taped together the lower parts of his wound so he would stop bleeding out and began stitching together the top part.

@Safety Hammer

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira grunted lowly. All the others she dealt with at least winced. Brushing off his reaction, she taped together the lower parts of his wound so he would stop bleeding out and began stitching together the top part.
@Safety Hammer
After Saphira finished stitching him up, he looked over at her.

"I need you to make something for me. A drink. And I need it now, understand? I need you to take two eggs, a cup of milk and what ever green leafy vegetable you have, blend it up, and give it to me now." Edgar looked over at her, his face pale from blood loss. "Don't ask questions, just do it."

Jack Rosenthal

Jack watched the whole conversation, not interfering and just standing there. He noticed his weird... taste. He chuckled a little and said "You have an interesting taste. Unless it's supposed to be some kind of protein shake, or something like that." then he looked at him, with a happy smile, through his helmet and scanned him, he was pretty much stabilized at this point. He smiled at the information and looked at Edgar by himself.

@Safety Hammer

Saphira stood, summoning the items from the kitchen with her mind. She could feel them bumping against the walls-- though she took more care with the eggs in her small knowledge of the ship's layout. With the mentioned items hovering in the air above her palms where she had the most control over them, she shredded them in the air silently.

The young girl didn't know what the man needed them for, but since it he didn't want to waste time with answers, she decided it wasn't important. It might have been something his species needed in specific to recover. That seemed to the most likely answer, seeing his stern, pale-looking face when he demanded it of her.

Once completing what was asked of her, she offered the thick, green liquid to him in semi-large mug.

@Safety Hammer

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack watched the whole conversation, not interfering and just standing there. He noticed his weird... taste. He chuckled a little and said "You have an interesting taste. Unless it's supposed to be some kind of protein shake, or something like that." then he looked at him, with a happy smile, through his helmet and scanned him, he was pretty much stabilized at this point. He smiled at the information and looked at Edgar by himself.

@Safety Hammer
"Milk and eggs are rich in Vitamin B-12, and vegetables like lettuce, kale and cabbage are rich in Folic Acid, dipshit. Those are used to regain plasma and red blood cells. I need it because you took you damn time getting me here, and I lost about a liter of blood." Edgar snapped, as he leaned up against the wall.

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira stood, summoning the items from the kitchen with her mind. She could feel them bumping against the walls-- though she took more care with the eggs in her small knowledge of the ship's layout. With the mentioned items hovering in the air above her palms where she had the most control over them, she shredded them in the air silently.
The young girl didn't know what the man needed them for, but since it he didn't want to waste time with answers, she decided it wasn't important. It might have been something his species needed in specific to recover. That seemed to the most likely answer, seeing his stern, pale-looking face when he demanded it of her.

Once completing what was asked of her, she offered the thick, green liquid to him in semi-large mug.

@Safety Hammer
Edgar grabbed the mug and reluctantly downed the bitter drink. "Thanks love." Edgar said, as he wiped his mouth. "Could you get me some water to wash it down? Because if you can that would be fuckin' amazing."

Saphira nodded and took the drained mug from his hand and, physically this time, went to the sink inside the room. First she swirled in around to rinse the glass of the remaining liquid before filling it up a second time. She went over to the man and gave it to him. "Better?" She asked quietly.

@Safety Hammer

NekoQueen49 said:
Saphira nodded and took the drained mug from his hand and, physically this time, went to the sink inside the room. First she swirled in around to rinse the glass of the remaining liquid before filling it up a second time. She went over to the man and gave it to him. "Better?" She asked quietly.
@Safety Hammer
"Yeah. Thanks." Edgar said as he drank the water, and stood back up. He dug around in his pocket, and handed Saphira a 100 credit note. "Oh, and before I forget, here's this." Edgar smiled, and then pulled the bartender in for a kiss. After a couple of seconds, he broke away. "I told you that I would kiss you if you saved me. Thanks for the help."

Her eyes widened comically at the feeling of his lips against her's. Saphira tried to push him away but he had already left by the time she got her hands up. She could still taste the odd mixture of milk and green vegetables. She wiped her lips off with her sleeve. "That was completely unnecessary," Saphira huffed, slightly cross.

@Safety Hammer

NekoQueen49 said:
Her eyes widened comically at the feeling of his lips against her's. Saphira tried to push him away but he had already left by the time she got her hands up. She could still taste the odd mixture of milk and green vegetables. She wiped her lips off with her sleeve. "That was completely unnecessary," Saphira huffed, slightly cross.
@Safety Hammer
"You didn't seem to be complaining." Edgar said with a smirk. He looked over at Jack. "Tell her about the doctor job. She might be interested." He tucked his hands away into his pockets, and then started to walk back to the Nottingham.

Saphira rolled her eyes. Of course she wasn't complaining. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. But then why does he have to be so arrogant about it. However, once she sighed, all of her frustration with the still nameless man faded. "I still haven't learned your names," she addressed the other man instead of the one who left.

@Birdsie

Jack Rosenthal

Jack looked at her, with an unimpressed sigh, he rolled his eyes and said "Jack, but call me whatever you feel like, as long as you know to respect me." then he looked back at Edgar and back at Saphira. He scanned them both and said "Welp. I'll go to my room, you two have fun flirting, or whatever." as he left, closing the door behind him. He walked to his room and lied down on his bed, he took off his helmet and relaxed, closing his eyes.

@NekoQueen49 @Safety Hammer

The girl just shut her eyes and sighed again. 'Have fun flirting,' he said. Saphira wasn't interested at all in flirting. It was him who kissed her. Certainly not her first, but then it was her first that didn't have the taste of alcohol accompanying it...

Ah, whatever, perhaps she was reading too much into it. Left alone, she resumed her exploration of the ship. It was only wise, after all, to acquaint herself with her surroundings. Especially when she'll probably will have to use her power within it's confines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back