• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Welcome to Moonlight's OOC thread! There is an OPTIONAL discord server (NOT REQUIRED), so if you'd like an invite to that, please shoot me a DM. Code here to not seem so empty. Hi Shifty.

Okay, go crazy and chat and plot!
Coded by AnemoVictorious

helloooo gamers i have a bit of work to do before starting the cs thread (I Will Learn To Make Pretty Tabs) but in the meantime if you'd like to start crafting your cses, here's the required information (feel free to add on any information, use a pretty code, and ask questions!) i've also included a little example of a guy (dont take him seriously, and like. actually flesh out your guys.)

NAME: steve minecraft
SPECIES: vampire
SEXUALITY: heterosexual heteroromantic
APPEARANCE:
minecraft-steve-game-character-q13oX64-600.jpg

[you can also. add a description but im not typing that out]
FACECLAIM: steve minecraft
PLACE OF ORIGIN: minecraft iridiumvale
AFFILIATION AND RANK: moonbeam resistance member, commoner miner
ELEMENTAL AFFINITY: earth
ABILITIES: can place dirt and stone wherever he wants
WEAPON: sword
PERSONALITY: likes to mine and craft.
HISTORY: steve was killed by the ender dragon and then got isekai'd into sanguinia. then he got a job as a miner. he decided to join the moonbeam resistance because why not.

Code:
NAME:
SPECIES:
SEXUALITY:
APPEARANCE:
FACECLAIM: (if applicable)
PLACE OF ORIGIN:
AFFILIATION AND RANK:
ELEMENTAL AFFINITY:
ABILITIES:
WEAPON:
PERSONALITY:
HISTORY:
[for slayers, elemental affinity and abilities are the element of their holy weapon and the ability that the weapon gives them. for flaming sword guy the element is fire and the ability is surrounding the sword in flames)

oh btw! feel free to give your royal bloodlines some identifying traits and/or a brand that appears on their body (if you played fire emblem awakening, think of the brand of the exalt) for example, i'm giving the iridiumglen royal bloodline a diamond shaped brand, all their teeth being sharp and not just their fangs, and pointed ears!

oh btw! feel free to give your royal bloodlines some identifying traits and/or a brand that appears on their body (if you played fire emblem awakening, think of the brand of the exalt) for example, i'm giving the iridiumglen royal bloodline a diamond shaped brand, all their teeth being sharp and not just their fangs, and pointed ears!
Ah, yippie, I get to be more detailed ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back