• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster hunter: United world

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]And this sunday I will be on. Will you be on then?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, irl stuff is more important than rp, take your time :3

So far frontier monsters have invaded and Tanzia just got destroyed we're all at what I refer to as New Val harbor.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Alrighty so whats up

[/QUOTE]
join if you love monster hunter!

it's pretty good so far, we aven't reached the main plot yet so it'll be fine for you to join

Trust said:
join if you love monster hunter!
it's pretty good so far, we aven't reached the main plot yet so it'll be fine for you to join
ive eft my intro post. just waiting for a response

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]ive eft my intro post. just waiting for a response

[/QUOTE]
I don't suppose you have MH4U? :D

Baku said:
Val harbor (In the Rp it's called New Val harbor.)
Ok. Although, I do not mean to sound picky or rude, but it's Val Habar. I assume you know, but it's just this kind of stuff bothers me, and I urge you to not take it personally. I will not be able to post tomorrow until further notice, so just assume Gamora is sleeping.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Ok. Although, I do not mean to sound picky or rude, but it's Val Habar. I assume you know, but it's just this kind of stuff bothers me, and I urge you to not take it personally. I will not be able to post tomorrow until further notice, so just assume Gamora is sleeping.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm? Nah, val habar is a different place, this place is new val harbor cause it is pretty much the new Tanzia(?) i think it is where Tanzia used to be..?

May I join? If you need my level of expertise I can post my Switch Axe and Great Sword sets, and maybe some facts about some monsters in 3U and 4U.

zacharychi said:
May I join? If you need my level of expertise I can post my Switch Axe and Great Sword sets, and maybe some facts about some monsters in 3U and 4U.
You don't need to post anything, and of course you can join! xD

Most of us have played 3U and 4U as well so yeah, if you ever want to play, just ask :D

zacharychi said:
At what point do our characters start? Low Rank, Mid Low Rank, Late Low Rank, etc.
Early low rank, nothing past tier three monsters (Tigrex, gore magala, rathalos etc)

zacharychi said:
How will this work with 5+ characters? Also is my character accepted if Baku likes the post?
It's an RP, we don't have to stick to all the rules in a monster hunter game.

And yes, I believe a like means you are accepted.

zacharychi said:
How will this work with 5+ characters? Also is my character accepted if Baku likes the post?
We are gonna do it so we use all the pieces of the monster hunted (So we don't rp the same monster like a kajillion times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back