• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster hunter: United world

Oh I forgot to mention that. You CAN be any race you want. Felynes, Wyverians, Shakalakas you can be one. Not just humans.

This will be hard to start up again. Most of us were at the monster ranch talking and almost getting to high rank.

One problem how do we Reset? Please tell me there's an easy to do that. Do we just ignore everything that has happened before?

Sure... Actually to everyone we are pulling a Retcon here. If you want to make any changes to your characters you are welcome to. I know I'm making a few changes myself.

How far is everybody else into MH Gen? I've already got a Deadeye set that's a high enough level to unlock Deadeye Soul. (A skill specific to the Deadeye set that gives Negate Stun and Challenger +2. Though a newly made set comes with Guts and Repeat Offender, so it's good for long fights and tanky monsters.)

I just beat the offline. In case your wondering I'm only HR3 in online due to most of my gameplay being offline.

Once everyone tells me they are ready. Also I have to figure out if I make a new thread or stay with this old one.

Wait what does that mean? Are you asking to make the CS template? Or to redo your CS? Sorry it's just the way you word things for me.

Baku said:
Wait what does that mean? Are you asking to make the CS template? Or to redo your CS? Sorry it's just the way you word things for me.
I was asking if I could do the character sheet for the new reboot, but I thought better and never mind. You should do it

I mean you could show me your Idea because right now the CS is going to be a copy and paste of the original. If you have a different idea I'm open to it.

yea new one. sorry been off from site sometime kinda busy and now with MH gen...my soul is lost sorry but i will be glad for a reboot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back