• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster hunter: United world

Trust said:
Anyone else remember back when rathalos could roar and get a garunteed fireball off if you were in the right position?
God i hated it back when he could do that
Omg, still happens.

They better have enough monsters for the none (damn, forgetting what they're called) like the green Plesioth.

We should all join a party in MH4U!!!! Or make a playthrough or something! It would be great crack!

Hmm... How about we all choose our starting areas from the different places? (Moga village, val habar, Tanzia etc.)

Yes, from hr 1 to g rank the 4 of us, sounds fun. Plus, I have the whole summer vacation, except for the cruise I'm going on...

Nothing Crazy. But by the way my character is half Wyverian. So he's going to be interesting. Also I call Mezaporta. Given that I know the most.

I'm soooo excited now! If we are doing the playthrough, I'll make a bowgunner/bow.

I need practise anyway :3

Depends on the monster for me. If they change the Amatsumagatuchi's name someone's getting launched.

How about we all start with something weak like hunter's armour and work our way up, updating our cs as we go along?

I'm way ahead of you guys tomorrow at I don't know what time. We'll create a conversation when we're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back