• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster Hunter Rebirth

Warren| Platnum dawn S&S | ??? Armor | Hunting hall Warren, after preparing to go hunting, told his parents where he was leaving to and went out. He met Marcus. "What do we have here?" He grabbed the paper of the dining area. "Ahh.. A kecha wacha!" Warren studied the paper. Looking at every detail. He finally said "okay! This shouldn't be too bad! Let's get going!"
Warren| Platnum dawn S&S | ??? Armor | Hunting hall

OOC: Well, I dunno. I guess we just have to wait untill Someone else comes in.

Marcus| Canine Katana LS | Great Jaggi BM | Hunting Hall He frowned.
Marcus| Canine Katana LS | Great Jaggi BM | Hunting Hall "You know we're supposed to eat first, and plan ahead. Look-" He pulled out a thick leather book which he just bought from the shop across from them. "That lady sells books on monsters, and I figured it'd be better if we had an idea on what we're up against." Opening the book it showed detailed pictures of the Kecha Wacha, all hand-drawn. There were a dozen notes, all about its weaknesses, what it liked to eat, where it lived, and what it did to defend itself. "This thing is fast, climbing through trees and coming down with sharp claws to hook us. It has huge ears which are perfect for those sonic bombs - but he also uses those ears to shield his face and protect his ears."

Warren| Platnum dawn S&S | ??? Armor | Hunting hall "ohh... Right!" Warren knew what the book was when he pulled it out. "Ahh. I've seen those. I have a ton of those on the bookshelf at home! This one is pretty new, though." Warren examined the book as they both looked through it. He listened to every little detail that Marcus had to say. "Ahh... I remember my dad telling me about how he was hunting one of these, and how he leaped off a ledge to save his friend from being eaten by one of those things." Warren put his hands on his hips and went into a pose

...what's with this kid and poses...?

"That's how my dad coined our family's signature move. The 'Ledden Leap' it's pretty cool. But it's hard to do. Only people in the family know the technique. And people try to do it, but none come closer to us!" Warren grabbed his money "enough of my story. Let's eat before we hunt."

Marcus| Canine Katana LS | Great Jaggi BM | Hunting Hall "How'd he always get eaten? It says here they usually eat honey and fruits." Not really meat-eaters, the hooked claws were for swinging from branch to branch, but could be use to slice someone open. He ordered his meal, and chowed down noisily.

Warren| Platnum dawn S&S | ??? Armor | Hunting hall Warren thought about that for a second. "Huh..." Warren looked up at the sky for an answer, but nothing coming to him. After a second of thinking he turned his attention to Marcus. "Hey... Maybe it's the virus going around... Making monsters more crazy and wild." Warren looked at Marcus worried. "What if this one's..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back