• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Cafe

I think so too xD

Also, Aspen is a fantastic character. In case you didn't know... I adore her a bunch (*U*)

Thank you so so much!!!! I noticed a lot of nice things being said about her in your posts, and I just want to say thank you!!! I find Nicholas to be a lovely character and I enjoy reading your posts a ton!

@RedZombieWolf

That was actually totally my fault and I apologize. I started focusing on Sarya instead of both of them and so it's seriously my bad about not writing something for you to respond to. I'm sorry for that. I won't let it happen again

Na

RubyRose said:
@RedZombieWolf
That was actually totally my fault and I apologize. I started focusing on Sarya instead of both of them and so it's seriously my bad about not writing something for you to respond to. I'm sorry for that. I won't let it happen again
h it's fine, I was sleeping anyway so I couldn't repsond anyway

Sleeping as in nap or as in bed time?

Random curiosity of what time zone are you in?

I'm in Pacific, just so this is fair, and it's 10 til 9 pm right this minute.

In nearly every single RP I have done, people end up hating my character. One wrong word and bam, everyone jumps down my bloody throat

I don't hate your character :P

I'd have Nicholas or Sarya interact with you again but they're both occupied with other characters at the moment :P

It's all good, my characters don't hate you. Wolfgang has had like two interactions so far and I really enjoyed the chance to have Jeremy be angry and upset so thanks for that. Don't you worry about being hated.

I'm not worried about being hated, I've always been hated both in the virtual world and the real world. Sometimes I enjoy the hate, other times it gets depressing

Oh dear, I forgot this thread was here. Not at all used to using this website

I'm sorry for just kinda popping into the rp without checking with anyone, but it's nice to meet yall and I hope to have a good time

There is nothing wrong with just popping in :) It's fun to meet new faces!

Nice to meet you too, by the way :3 Your character is really cool.

Hey, I just wanted to let y'all know Nessiel, my character, might be entering the fray soon! I'm just gonna wait for a good opportunity to intervene and introduce. *sits back in his chair as he munches loudly on his imaginary popcorn*

I saw your character sheet. I look forward to her joining the fray!

Man, the cafe is really beginning to buzz with action, awesome characters, and freakin' great writers <3 This is so much fuuuuuuun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back