• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Cafe

Please feel free to link some rps you guys have going here it would be great to rp even more with you guys!

I for instance have an rp here about two religious cults fighting to 'save' the world. And over here @Sir Grego and I are joint creating an rp about a school with mythical creatures in the high society.

Also oooooh art!

Nothing very big, just some sketches of concepts for other things. I really hope it's not bad I'm just posting them here? I'll edit it out if need be

298d2e7f0f.png
0f59381117.png

Some OCs for this guy's Altum Gaia stuff which is SUPER COOL and you guys should check out, and a species concept for something a friend and I are doing!

There's also a Skullgirls style Ray but that's super scribbly at the moment so no previews.

No moths here, sadly. Another time

In order they're a vampire squid, orchid mantis, and uh...something. That one's supposed to be paintbrush based but I have no idea how well I did with that.

Oh an Orchid Mantis! It just reminded me of a little fluffy pink moth you see but orchid mantis' are great too. They all look super nice!

Also feel free to art away dudes it's nice for it to be lively!

I drew some monster-ish things a while back... well they were supposed to be more elementals that you don't normally see... and they're nothing more than sketches... but if you want to see them, I truly wouldn't mind sharing. I want to color them one of these days! But you know... when you're going to school for art, arting in your free time becomes something you really don't want to do anymore :P

Hello people! First of all I'll be replying to stuff now and second of all I'd appreciate it if you checked out this and told me what you think!

I slipped and fell at school and now I'm in the nurse's office. My teacher piggybacked me from outside, up the stairs and into the office. Newfound respect and fear for her strength.

His actual description is kind of empty and doesn't say anything about what he might do today, the likes and dislikes are a bit odd like what does he like object wise or food wise or even people wise. And what actual race is he because putting 'a human of sorts' won't really cover this one. Sorry.

cheshirekitt said:
His actual description is kind of empty and doesn't say anything about what he might do today, the likes and dislikes are a bit odd like what does he like object wise or food wise or even people wise. And what actual race is he because putting 'a human of sorts' won't really cover this one. Sorry.
Oooooo lol ^_^ I'll sort it our in a bit k

Sorry for not writing and stuff last night if I held up the rp, I was a bit busy doing some good things and then I became busy with an argument which I kind of just didn't have any drive to be creative after sorry guys. I may be a bit busy today too cause my friends have offered to spend time with me to cheer me up so yeah If I don't reply as much that'll be why.

@the lick

I'm gonna head to bed now, and I've got work tomorrow. Feel free to move past Sarya so that she doesn't hold Xeren or Herald up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back