• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Cafe

It's lovely to see this rp all abuzz! It's great rping with you guys. If you'd like to rp some more by the way guys I've an rp I've not started over here and I'd love to get some feedback on what you guys think about it even if you don't join.

I'll probably be a little slow as I have school, but otherwise I'll stick around as long as I can! Hope to rp with everyone soon c:

@cheshirekitt Is it alright for me to edit Ray's form with more pictures and information? i accidentally left some things out when I made it.

Oh, just as a heads up as well... these last few days have been days off for me... most of the time the majority of my morning and afternoon is taken up with work. I figured I'd give ou guys the heads up so you know why I'm not quite so active tomorrow and the next few days... my next day off is Sunday, buuuuuut I have a graduation to be at that day so we'll see how much time I have to be on here :P

Anyway, there's your heads up. I'll try to make sure my character's don't tie anyone up because I'd hate to hold anyone back from writing :P

@ReiiDeckklan

Livi makes such an adorable fangirl! And Naisha really interests me, I want to learn more about him and I'm sure Aspen does to! :3

Also heads up for anyone who wants Aspen to pair with anyone, I forgot to mention she's a little oblivious to anyone flirting with her, so it might make things a little difficult!

also, I think Patrick and Aspen would make a great couple, they are both small creatures, but I feel Patrick would also be too clueless.

Alright tie up your loose ends everyone! Feel free to initiate the timeskip yourselves btw if you'd rather do so!

It's when you jump forward in time. Instead of writing through the next couple hours with our characters it'll be something like 'a few hours passed' and then we start in from there.

Time in the rp would just move forward. For instance like it could be the next day or a month later or in this case a couple of hours!

Well, Sarya's taking his order- Ray responds with what he wants, Sarya'll get it to him, and our loose end will be tied.

So... I've got that loose end tied up I do believe?

Are we waiting on anyone else to time skip?

ACK I'm really sorry, I got distracted with art

But yeah I think that about settles it for us, I'll probably just have Ray introduce himself back at least really quick

I don't think anyone else is left? If they are, they don't seem to be online I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back