• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Naruto AU (UPDATED CHARACTERS LIST)

Cinnabun

Hello!

I've done this interest check once before but I completely failed on making the RP. I had a decent amount of people interested about a month and a half ago when I first posted about this, so I'm hoping to get a good outcome again?

Anyway!
It would be set in modern times, like think 2018 but with the cast of Naruto. This will be a CANON CHARACTER ONLY rp. All the technological, health, and scientific advances of today's society will be present in this rp!
I'm a sucker for modern aus and slice of life type stuff, so that's kind of what I'm getting at with this RP. What would the crew do if they weren't in a shinobi world?

Of course there will be group plot stuff as we get more people and brainstorm! But for now I'm just hoping to get some characters filled up. :)

So far the taken characters are:
Uchiha Sasuke
Uzumaki Naruto
Haruno Sakura
Hyuuga Hinata
Hyuuga Neji
Hatake Kakashi
Gaara
Temari
Yakushi Kabuto
Pein
Uchiha Itachi
Hoshigaki Kisame
Sasori
Deidara

Everyone else is up for grabs! I AM hoping to have the characters aged up a bit. For example, Sasuke is 21.

A couple other things to note; this will be an 18+ roleplay. Sorry! As well, it will be Discord-based. I'm hoping for you to be at least semi-lit when writing paragraphs.

Post here or send me a DM and I'll send you the discord link.
Thanks!!

Last edited:
I'd be very interested, interested in Sakura(hopefully I do not mess up) and Sasori, curious if he'd be a human though

hmmm....Canons only? Dying to play as a dust release character in this setting. But Onoki wouldnt have shit to do with the leaf. I'd like to play Madara but if you want to focus on more of the slice of life stuff then I can be Sasuke.

hmmm....Canons only? Dying to play as a dust release character in this setting. But Onoki wouldnt have shit to do with the leaf. I'd like to play Madara but if you want to focus on more of the slice of life stuff then I can be Sasuke.

Yes, canons only and 18+!
Sasuke is taken, however Madara is available!

Id love to join as Iruka Umino, but he's not even that active in the series so it might just be me reading whats going on and replying when needed. But I guess that's what happens when your favorite character is a background character huh. None the less being there when needed is better than not being there at all?

Id love to join as Iruka Umino, but he's not even that active in the series so it might just be me reading whats going on and replying when needed. But I guess that's what happens when your favorite character is a background character huh. None the less being there when needed is better than not being there at all?

Oh my gosh YES! We need an Iruka! I'll send you a message. :)

Wouldn't I have to age Madara down then? Because I don't quite think he would fit too well with everything. I could play as Kakashi too.

Wouldn't I have to age Madara down then? Because I don't quite think he would fit too well with everything. I could play as Kakashi too.

It's up to you! Kakashi is open as well. :) Team 7 is aged at 21, if you want to base your characters age around that. But I'll shoot you a message and we can hash out details!

~ * B U M P * ~

Looking for a few more members for our to!
• Uchiha Itachi
• Nara Shikamaru
• Hyuuga Neji
• Senju Tsunade

Just to name a few! There are lots of open spots available!

I'm honestly trying to think of someone not on the list, but isn't also taken. Is the list shown the only ones open? If not, could you message me the others?

Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Hidan, Obito, Madara, Hashirama.

To name a few, hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back