• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mob Roleplay (with Robin man)

Marcy had begun to kiss Anthony's jawline and ear, then slowly pulled away. "Do you really want to do this on a balcony?" She asked quietly.

Marcy kissed him back, tracing his chest and stomach with her fingers. "So," she said between kisses, "are we just gonna do this all day? Never leave the room? Not that I'm complaining of course." She gently nibbled on his ear.

Marcy felt chills run up her spine as she felt his fingers. She wrapped her arms his neck and pulled his body closer to her own.

Anthony started to kiss down her neck going to her chest. Then his stomach growled. "Dammit." He said in Italian. He stood up and went to the phone. "Do you want anything right now love?" He asked while picking up the phone.

Anthony chuckled. "You'll have me in a second." He dialed the number for the kitchen. "Yes I'll have breakfast platter. With everything please. Yes I'm that hungry. Thank you." He hung up the phone. "Now where were we?" Then his towel fell. He walked over pretty quickly to his outfit from yesterday and grabbed a pair of boxers. He then walked to the bed. "Now as I was saying." He started to kiss her hand and went up her arm.

Marcy sighed pleasantly as his lips began to go up her arm. She grinned and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him back onto the bed.

Anthony heard the knocking at the door. He walked over and opened the door a crack. It was their breakfast. Anthony waved him away and he pulled the cart in and closed the door. "Finally. Food."

Anthony got a plate for them both. It had pancakes, hash, scramble eggs, toast, and some sausage. Enough to feed them both. "Finally. Food."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back