• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

iSurvivor

Dragon trainer
You live in Equestria as an earth pony, unicorn, alicorn or pegasus. You have adventures, find lost marks and banish 'baddies'.

Create
an OC

Join The Roleplay

Have Lots of fun

Midnight flew over Canterlot, surveying the city. She zoomed down and landed on the balcony to her room. She wobbled and then straitened herself. Then she tripped. She fell down and down, towards the ground and then.. SPLAT! She landed in the lake. She rolled her eyes. Midnight slowly dragged herself out the muddy pond and spat out a stream of water.

Cherry Tea wondered into town. She probably looked suspicious surveying all the various shop locations. She had to have the perfect spot. She would not stand for it if her shop was placed all willy nilly. Cherry Tea had saved all her bits from when she was just a filly up until now. Most of it would be given for the building and the rest would be dedicated to tea cups and various teas. She finally stopped and sighed.

BlueGrass, who is just leaving her hometown, Canterlot, to be on her own with no help of her parents whatsoever. Right now, she on th e road and looking at the map. the map is floating in front of her face with her magic on her horn. "Let's see....If I go left, I might headed to the town, right? Hmm?"

Midnight waded out of the lake. She saw Bluegrass and wondered if she needed help. The blue filly wondered up to Bluegrass. "Hello," she said, "Do you need some help?"

"Huh?" She put the map down and see a filly alicorn. "Where did you come?" She look at her in an uninterested way. "....Well, if you wanna help, can you tell me where the closest town, I need a place to rest...." BlueGrass said it as she put down her bags that she been carry on her back.

@iSurvivor (damm, sorry gtg sleep time)

Curse, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean....we've never been out of the Everfree....

It'll be fine, silly. We're not even that far. The cloaked unicorn sat down, her brown eyes occasionally flickering red. Then the eyes settled with brown. She lowered her hood cautiously.

This was a bad idea....

Of course not! You're just too shy for your own good.

An alicorn flew into the lake with a splash; Cherry winced, but didn't say anything. But Curse did. Her eyes turned red; she snarled at the filly. "Hey, watch it! We're trying to rest!"

"We"? That filly's going to think you're crazy....although there's two of us, it only looks like there's one of us...

Yeah, I know. It's called Multiple Personality Disorder. Curse scowled.

@iSurvivor @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ponyville, huh....." BlueGrass use her magic to put away her map. "Thanks, little filly, now if you excuse me....." BlueGrass walk passed her and head to the town called Ponyville. But she didn't see the other pony that is watching her and the young alicorn.

@femjapanriceball

Last edited by a moderator:
"We?" She questioned, "But there aren't any other ponies here, just you & me! Oh, and I can't control when I crash, the clouds can." the filly retaliated, annoyed.

@femjapanriceball @JessBeth

iSurvivor said:
"We?" She questioned, "But there aren't any other ponies here, just you & me! Oh, and I can't control when I crash, the clouds can." the filly retaliated, annoyed.
@femjapanriceball @JessBeth
JessBeth said:
Blue Grass is about to leave until her bag rip open. "Oh, great......."
@iSurvivor

@femjapanriceball
"Ignore usโ€”me," Curse said stubbornly.

Curse....I think we should run....

NO.

As BlueGrass pick up her stuff with her magic, she see a unicorn, about her age is talking to herself. "Hey, you...."

@femjapanriceball

@iSurvivor

The filly huffed. "FINE I guess if you're gonna grump it won't bother me."

She stuck her tongue out.

@femjapanriceball

JessBeth said:
As BlueGrass pick up her stuff with her magic, she see a unicorn, about her age is talking to herself. "Hey, you...."
@femjapanriceball

@iSurvivor
iSurvivor said:
The filly huffed. "FINE I guess if you're gonna grump it won't bother me."
She stuck her tongue out.

@JessBeth @femjapanriceball
"What?" Curse says, obviously oblivious to the way she's acting.

C-Curse, if you don't stop, I'm taking control.

Problem?

You're being mean!

I'm a curse; it's what we do.

Midnight butted in, rudely bombarding Curse with loads of questions.

"How does your magic change colour, why do keep on saying 'we' instead of 'I', etc, etc, etc..."

Then the filly turned around to face BlueGrass. "And as for you..."

(can someone do something to stop Midnight questioning BlueGrass please? thx)

iSurvivor said:
"How does your magic change colour, why do keep on saying 'we' instead of 'I', etc, etc, etc..."

@femjapanriceball

JessBeth said:
She got her stuff back as she look at her. "Thanks a lot....."

@femjapanriceball
iSurvivor said:

"Y-you're welcome...." Cherry said before getting bombarded with questions. "Er....ah.....I...." She backed away. Curse, help me! There was silence as her normally brown eyes turned red and Midnight began questioning BlueGrass. "None of your business!" she yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back