• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA: Future[ reboot]

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

PLOT
Several years have passed since the legendary heroes form 1-A graduated from U.A. High School, and a new generation of aspiring heroes is ready to take the stage. The world has changed, and with new quirks and challenges, the need for heroes has never been greater.

The story begins at the famous U.A. High School, where a diverse group of talented students has gathered to undergo r hero training. The focus is on Class 1-E, the latest batch of young heroes-in-training. The class includes descendants of famous Pro Heroes and individuals with unique quirks, each with their own dreams and aspirations.

As the students settle into their routine, an ominous threat looms on the horizon. A mysterious organization has surfaced with dark intentions to disrupt the fragile peace between heroes and villains. This group possesses a weapon capable of amplifying quirks to dangerous levels, turning ordinary individuals into formidable foes.

How will the generation of new heroes fair against this new evil? will they succeed or will they fall?

[This will be a next-generation rp, taking place a little in the future after the events of manga/anime. So yes, that means the kids of the canon characters are allowed! in the rp, Izuku will be the number one hero. Also, canon characters will mostly be npc unless someone really wants to make a canon character]

RULES

1. No one-liners, a paragraph is preferred

2. children of canon characters are allowed

3. please involve everyone

4. no canons, unless you REALLY want to

5.3rd person is preferred, not chat speaking during rp, please

6. dont start ww3 over ships, thank you <3

[/spoiler]

My Hero Academia Baby GIF by Funimation

I'm in!

Would be up for this. Debating character choice as I had one used before that some had issues with (Toga pretending to be Ochaku had a unknown kid with Deku)

Though unless there was a minor recon don't think thar works with how manga ended.

Leaning towards using child of Koda and Jiro in this though.

❤️🧡💛
I can go ahead and set up the ooc threads and stuff ^.^

So I'm not sure if this would fit into the lore of MHA, but would a quirk where my character essentially has the characteristics of a dragon (wings, claws, tail, breathing fire, etc) be possible? 🤔

So I'm not sure if this would fit into the lore of MHA, but would a quirk where my character essentially has the characteristics of a dragon (wings, claws, tail, breathing fire, etc) be possible? 🤔
would most likely be a mutated quirk, dragon quirk ^.^

Well there's Ryukyu in canon who turns into a dragon, don't think she breathes fire though

heres the cs ^.^

So just winging it? What happens if someone is making a kid for a different ship with one of the same canons?

Doubt i need to worry about that at least, from previous MHA RP's, the two i chose don't actually get picked much.

I made a oc genius inventor who's the kid of the previous female genius inventor. Not sure who the father would be 🤔

What happens if someone is making a kid for a different ship with one of the same canons?
I agree. Perhaps we can make a list of what pairings people are going for so we don't end up in a situation where someone has to scratch their entire character because someone else finished theirs first.

Interested, but would it be possible to play a character not related to those in canon? I have an American transfer student I'd like to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back