• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

I did my initiative, my hit roll (I assume to see whether I hit or not) and then the damage

ooh, like the new look!
Haha thank you! New show that started as an interest and quickly grew into an obsession that controls my brain 24/7
anyways, I rolled a d20+proficiency+strength
That’s what you should be rolling to hit, damage depends on the weapon you’re using! But for an unarmed strike it’s 2d4 + strength

Initiative is to see the order you go in, meaning partly into the fight you don’t need to roll it, just at the beginning

Sadly I’m afraid more patience may be required. Your DM is currently under a hurricane watch. No worries I’m perfectly safe! However might not be responding for the next couple of days due to losing electricity. Just a warning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back