• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

i was thinking that my guy is legit invincible and immortal, but no super strength, no super speed, or anything that comes along with it. it's meant to be funny cause a big bad would come along, and he wouldnt do any damage cause it's just his bare hands, but also no one can hurt him. if not i have other ideas.

I actually really like that idea! Makes your useless in a fight but perfect for what would usually be a suicide mission. It’s a really fun concept!

He could be used as a human battering ram!

It’s basically just the D&D 5E character sheet as far as stats and skills and such go. Plus your Quirk info and a background.

Here’s the character sheets to give you an idea of what we’ve got

anyone have a characchter sheet i could use?
Here you go! Sorry I was at an event

Character Name:

Class:

HP:

AC:

Str:
Dex:
Con:
Int:
Wis:
Cha:

Acrobatics:
Animal Handling:
Arcana:
Athletics:
Deception:
History:
Insight:
Intimidation:
Investigation:
Medicine:
Nature:
Perception:
Performance:
Persuasion:
Religion:
Sleight of Hand:
Stealth:
Survival:

Saving Throws
Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:
Passive Perception:

Weapons:

Quirk Details (Explanation and mechanics):

Character Background:

what quirk idea is better? invincibility or fission? fission would function like a mix between shigaraki's decay and bakugo's explosions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back