• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

correction Denki. its 1d20+ proficiency + strength to hit, since you are by default proficient in unarmed strikes find dnd

Your DM has been a little burnt out, sorry for delay! IcarusEm IcarusEm at this point there’s not much for you to do? At this point we can either skip over you, or if you have specific things you want to do I’ll continue including you in initiative! Perfectly fine either way, just up to your preference!

No apology necessary! Everyone needs a break, even a DM.

I'm fine with being skipped for a minute. Tsuki will just continue practicing at the school gates, so once a classmate shows up there I can pop back in.

*cries at 50xp*

Tsuki will catch up!

She will! The fun mechanic I do is that after these initial internships, at basically any point you can just ask to train in some way to basically farm XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back