mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

(The sound i imagined was very painful ._.)

Itaru didnt see it coming next thing he knew this burning tingly sensation over came his left cheek. The force pushed him onto his right side on the floor,"fffffffffffffffffff-!!!!" Both hands covered his cheek as he curled up and cringed a bit from the pain,"dammit woman!" He cried out. Small tears formed up at the corner of eyes, he wasnt crying, the pain just made him do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ouch and now guilt will take over luna)

Luna saw the tears and her eyes widened. She bit her lip backing out and ran to her room. Haou followed worried.

(Oops that was supposed to be "wasnt" srry ._. Still sleepy x3)

Itaru sat up again rubbing his face that was all red. He saw Luna run out of the dojo,"hm! She smacks a guy then runs out, the heck is that?!"

Ritsuka turned around,"Shes a girl idiot...obviously somethings wrong..."

"Hm? What is?"

"I dont know go find out....dummy.." She faced Ven again.

Itaru sighed and stood up,"girls are so troublesome.." He mumbled. His hands were stuffed into his pockets as he left the room and searched the house,"Luna?" He called put in almost every room,"Luuunaa?" He went upstairs to the bedrooms. Opening and closing each one as he searched,"You in here?" He checked one last room,"Lu--,There you are.." He huffed. He stepped into the room with no expression on his face.

Luna was under her cover crying. Haou nudged her and whined. Luna said"j-just

go away haou..hic hic.." haou whined and hopped onto the bed laying next to her. Luna sighed and poked her head from under the cover rubbing her eyes.

"He just wants to comfort you..." His deep voice announced. He leaned in the door way with his arms crossed,"Why are you crying?" He shook his head a little. "Are you the one with a burning hand imprinted on his face?" He chuckled and pointed at it.

"Hm?" He blinked and straightened up,"What? Oh, this?" He started to laugh,"This is nothing ive recieved worse! It just hurt at the moment." He grinned with the print on his face,"Either that or ive just lost feeling on that side of my face now."

"Im positive! So, cheer up. A girl should never be sad unless its for an absolute reason!" He nodded to her and stuffed his hands in his pockets making is long slender body tense up at the shoulders from trying to squeeze them in. With a flip of his hair, the mischevious yet darkly seductive gleam in his yellow cat eyes, and a flash of his boyish grin with feline teeth he spoke again,"C'mon, wipe those tears before i do it for you~"

"C'mon lets go back, before the others get worried~" he jerked his head toward the door. "Unless youre really feeling that down.."

"Thats a good girl~" he pat her head his tail swishing. He followed back to the dojo and stood in the open space looking around while everyone sat.

Luna's tail wagged when he patted her then she came to her senses and glared before sitting down.

Daniel and ciara busted into Nichole's room. "HI SWEETIE! WE HAVE CUP-....." seeing the position the couple were in. They slowly closed the door with a soft click. Nichole blushed darkly and hid her face.

(My parents wouldve...theyve wouldve reacted wayyyyy differently xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back