.::Mermaids of the Black Wave::. (RP)

(I wil start)

Jasper skimmed the sandy floor of the ocean, his green eyes searching for clams or seaweed.

Marina swam out into the underwater city, making sure all was well. The swam gracefully through the water, but of course, "graceful" was probably not the right word to describe her...

Sabrina pulled herself out of the water and onto a rock. She looked around her at the beaches and waters.

Lily was sitting on a rock eating some seaweed, she was calmly looking out at the sea

Averelle was swimming around not noticing much, just thinking

Sabrina saw another mermaid on a rock eating seaweed and smiled. "Hello there," she said sweetly.

Marina wished there was a ship to take down at that moment.

Jasper picked up a couple clams and swam to the surface. He pried open the clams and pulled out the pearls.

"Oh...well I like being a loner. It's easier to warn ships of the dark mermaids when there's just one if me." she said, white-blue eyes glinting. She then remembered one ship, called the Black Wave and how she'd met a boy, but never got his name before the dark mermaids attacked and took him. She looked down and sighed.

Aura sat, thinking about the world, her consistent pets being murdered by outsiders, it's really annoying, she swims past everyone, not really noticing who they are or what their rank is...

Jasper ate the clams and washed the pearls. He swam back down and looked around.

"Body guard? You've got to be kidding me..." she said, raising her eyebrows.

She smiles and says "i'm not they are over there" she points to a group of mermen looking at her every now and then

Sabrina laughed. "Wow...ooh! He's hot!" she whispered, blushing as she noticed one of the bodyguards was just her kind of guy. She laughed and turned back to her.

Sabrina blushed profoundly and waved shyly at the merman.

(hey...could you maybe play that charrie too? I understand if you don't want to but...)

(why not He's name will be ... chase and he is good, do i need to fill out a form)

Lily grabed Benies (Sabrina's nickname now) hand and draged her over to the guards

one groaned adn said "Lily's matchmaking again!"

Sabrina blushed as she was pulled over. She looked up at the guards and smiled shyly.

(only if you want. You can just show what he looks like and personality through RP though...)

(Nah it's ok ill show it through the RP)

"Shush you, I'm not that bad" she laughed "These guys are like my brothers" she said "Beanie, Chase, Chase, Beanie"

Chase blushed as her was introduced to Sabrina she was really pretty, he thought

Sabrina smiled shyly and blushed some more. Her eyes glinted and the wind lifted her hair. "Nice to meet you, Chase." she said politely and sweetly.

Jasper saw a bunch of tails in the water. They were all lightly colored. Good merpeople.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back